Notifications
Clear all

Feel lonely... need a person who have a same condition.

MemberMember
(@kelvin-nathanael)

Posted : 06/26/2018 12:22 pm

the conclusion is my mentality has been damaged due to acne for 7 months, now my acne is not much but I'm struggling with horrible acne scars ... every time I tell this problem to my family, they all laugh because it is a natural thing ... is there someone there who has the same conditions as me? reply in this column ... or send your email here ... I'll send an email to share ... maybe that helps a little

ppt liked
MemberMember
(@yasminexra)

Posted : 06/26/2018 12:33 pm

Yeah I'm going through the same. Only it has been for years now. I tried to explain everything to my mom and showed her video clips of BDD and people who have acne. (I'm bad at explaining my feelings myself)
Maybe you could do the same?

But after a while she kind of forgot and everyone was like 'just go outside, live acne isn't that bad'
It's just people who haven't experienced it won't understand the mental effects.But like I said try to talk about it or show an article or anything really.

ppt and shyone1 liked
MemberMember
(@kelvin-nathanael)

Posted : 06/26/2018 9:05 pm

8 hours ago, Yasminexra said:

Ya saya akan mengalami hal yang sama. Hanya sudah bertahun-tahun sekarang. Saya mencoba menjelaskan semuanya kepada ibu saya dan menunjukkan klip video BDD dan orang-orang yang berjerawat. (Saya buruk dalam menjelaskan perasaan saya sendiri)
Mungkin Anda bisa melakukan hal yang sama?

Tapi setelah beberapa saat dia agak lupa dan semua orang seperti 'hanya pergi keluar, jerawat hidup tidak seburuk itu'
Hanya orang-orang yang belum mengalaminya tidak akan mengerti efek mental. Tapi seperti saya katakan mencoba untuk berbicara tentang atau menunjukkan artikel atau apa pun.

How old are you? and yaaa ... this is a feeling that is quite difficult to express, I stay silent at home for 7 months because I'm embarrassed by what's in my face ... I've dared to repeatedly to my mother and tried to tell my feelings because I did not know to whom i tell, but my mother said just like your mother "just go outside, just stupid people who stress with acne" $; &: & $: & / & / @@ (@ (&; !! there are people who can feel this feeling other than people who have the same conditions with severe acne ... oohh yaaa, is your acne severe? and for a few years you stay at home or go play and assume the acne is not there?

MemberMember
(@mark534)

Posted : 07/03/2018 10:15 am

Same. On one hand, my parents say my face has never looked this bad. But on the other hand they tell me I need to stop overreacting and just live life. They both suffered with severe acne when they were younger (my dad as a young teen, my mom in her 30's). I don't know if it just didn't bother them that much or if over the years they've forgotten how traumatizing acne can be.

MemberMember
(@floridagirl1991)

Posted : 07/19/2018 9:01 pm

I'm following this topic , because I am in the same boat. I rarely leave my house due to acne scars. The friends on here are some of my bestfriends.

MemberMember
(@imarco)

Posted : 08/08/2018 10:47 pm

I've suffered from acne for 12 years now, which blows my mind, but you find ways to continue on throughout the struggle. It definitely does emotional damage because it's hard to live with. Support is crucial! It's okay to get upset over skin, it's your body! But also continue to find your happiness through things you enjoy and the people around you. Even though we all have lows because of it, life is constantly changing and we hope our skin will change for the better too.

MemberMember
(@lhong)

Posted : 08/18/2018 12:11 am

I understand how you feel. I also have scars and new inflammable acne emerging 2 to 3 every week. It leaves redness spots and it hurts. I cried a lot. Wish for another day that I counld wake up without a bump on my face.

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 08/30/2018 11:48 am

Yes, I can relate. Now that I've got my acne under control (finally....) I am working on the scars and indents it has left on my skin. Just know you're not alone - almost everybody on this forum can relate. That's why we're here for support. I've found something that's been working pretty well for my husband and myself, so if you need ideas, just shoot me a message.