Acne.org is not wor...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org is not working HELP

MemberMember
(@bbaye)

Posted : 06/24/2018 9:36 pm

hey all!
I'vebeen using the regimen for 1 year. my skin has slightlyimprovedin acne, but I still have it. The only differenceis instead of about 8 there are around 3 pimples on average. still, I get cysticpainful pimples but also normal ones still with scars everywhere. Since using acne.org my skin has become very dehydrated, peeling in some areas and oily in others. I follow the regimen precisely the only thing extra I do is with using the acne.org moisturizer I also use CeraVe because of how dry it can get. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME (for reference I'm a16-year-old, Female)

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 06/28/2018 2:47 pm

Hi bbaye,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. If you still experience dryness on your skin, you may use the Acne.org Moisturizer as often as needed. You may also add 5-6 drop of the Jojoba Oil to the Moisturizer for additional moisture.

MemberMember
(@carolinebus)

Posted : 07/26/2018 9:21 am

Hey girl, I relate to you very much. If I were you, I'd switch to cold water instead of warm. I'd not even use lukewarm! Cold works best for dehydrated skin. Warm water strips the skin of its natural oils. Without these, your skin is no longer able to protect itself and function properly - hence the painful acne and oilyness. Switching to cold water was such a game changer for me! Within a month I was free of fine lines, an oily T-zone and acne around my jawline. And it made my scars fade so much faster.

Avoiding warm water means ALL warm water! That means your showers as well. I still take warm showers, but I protect my skin by putting on cold cream and oil before I jump in. I'm also careful to get as little shower water on my face as possible.

I'd also recommend taking cod liver oil supplements - it's omega 3, which is great for maintaining hydrated skin and it also has vitamins A and D which are essential to healthy skin.

I'm a 19 year old female. I've been struggling with acne for about 8 years. This is the only thing that has worked for me.