Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a variety of PIE and PIH scars that I got from skin picking. I picked at them over and over again so they're pretty red and brown. There's a few on my face and a few on my body. I've tried a lot of products that are recommended for these scars but nothing has really helped. I don't know what to do next. I'm thinking of dermarolling but I'm not sure. What should I do next? I can't afford laser treatments for multiple areas of my face and body as it'll cost too much. But, I'm considering it for the scars on my face atleast. Anyway, what should I do next? Thank you! :)

Edited by milkhoney96

You may need laser, .... repeated damage can cause quite a few problems.

I hear what your saying about cost. Perhaps try a albutin and konjac bleaching cream nightly with help with the PIH. PIE is wounding post acne or in your case skin damage, ... it takes a long time to heal.

For other at home treatment's goto the FAQ, click above on the hyperpigmentation sub, the first post is a FAQ of several treatment ideas.