Notifications
Clear all

Results so far: Fraxel, subcision with Sculptra

MemberMember
(@poole1989)

Posted : 06/19/2018 11:05 am

Hello all,

I wanted to share the results I've obtained over the course of a year. 

This follows three rounds of Fraxel, followed by 5 rounds of subcision with Sculptra infusion. 

The last of these was November 2017.

I think the icepick/boxcar scars are certainly shallower and less defined. It's difficult to capture rolling scars on camera, but there's definitely some improvement there too. 

I'm pleased so far, but hoping for a bit more of a targeted approach and looking into TCA Cross.

Any advice would be much appreciated with regards TCA cross or other treatments for icepick scarring!

Thanks in advance,

Poole1989

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 22.37.38.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 22.37.24.png

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/19/2018 11:28 am

Hey there good on you for working on treatment.

Sculptra as you know is a mass filler and not as good for smaller pits. HA can be used on top to spot fill if you decide you need that.

Things look pretty good, I would look into erbium (fully ablative) resurfacing or a deep peel for the texture. So that will be the last step.

TCA Cross instructions are in the faq, goto the acid section and click on the mega post.

[Link removed]

MemberMember
(@obi-wan)

Posted : 06/19/2018 6:50 pm

Good work, and congratulations on your motivation. Well done, and thanks for sharing. As BA mentioned, TCA CROSS will treat those pits.

MemberMember
(@poole1989)

Posted : 06/20/2018 4:59 pm

On 6/19/2018 at 12:28 PM, beautifulambition said:

Hey there good on you for working on treatment.

Sculptra as you know is a mass filler and not as good for smaller pits. HA can be used on top to spot fill if you decide you need that.

Things look pretty good, I would look into erbium (fully ablative) resurfacing or a deep peel for the texture. So that will be the last step.

TCA Cross instructions are in the faq, goto the acid section and click on the mega post.

[Link removed]

Beautifulambition - thanks for the encouragement and advice

I was pretty naive last year before starting the treatments - I really thought a couple of rounds of fraxel would sort things completely. It's sadly not the case - but I'm glad to be starting to see some progress.

Thanks again and I'll make sure to update the thread later.

On 6/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, Obi wan said:

Good work, and congratulations on your motivation. Well done, and thanks for sharing. As BA mentioned, TCA CROSS will treat those pits.

Many thanks Obi wan for the encouragement!

MemberMember
(@mjjmands)

Posted : 06/21/2018 12:16 pm

Wow, great progress. I love seeing these kinds of threads that are simple and straight to the point.

So you didnt see any difference after your fraxel treatments? And after which round of subcision did you notice the most drastic change? Also, did you use the suction method after subcision? Thx for answers!

MemberMember
(@ayushi2012hotmail-ca)

Posted : 03/17/2022 3:17 pm

Do you mind telling us how much did getting to this point cost you? I have been recommended 1 subcision, 2 sculptra, 4 RF microneedling/Fractora for around $5000 CAD. I was wondering if this is reasonable/worth it...