Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jase

The good, the bad and the ugly!

Hi all I have been on the Regimen for about 3 1/2 months.

Just thought I would share with you the good, the bad and the ugly.

The Good: I recieved Dans BP Gell all the way from the U.S down to Australia and man this stuff is great! For the first time in I don't know how long, basically since I have started with using BP I did not peel on my chin yesterday! Even after eating, usually I have to carry mostuirser with me and touch up everytime I eat something!

The Bad: I have been clear for a while now with the ocassional tiny bump comming up here and there and disapearing really quick. I still have a real problem with keeping my forehead from peeling! It is basically never not peeling and I find when I go in the pool or have a shower the dead skin softens up and turns white eusa_doh.gif Also another bad thing is that I was burnt the other day in the land down under which leads me to the ugly sad.gif

The Ugly: A week after the sunburn and a couple of bad shaves and been rained on at work and have the rain coat rip at my chin, I have broken out! eusa_doh.gif . This kind of sucks as there is one big one and two smaller ones that I hope don't get larger all on my chin! It sucks but it makes me realise how good the rest of my face looks in comparision!

Questions: I am wondering if any of you guys have experienced a breakout this late in the piece? Is this normal or is that I am causing to much irration and slaking off?

Thanks heaps in advance!

Also I was wondering if anyone out there has their forehead as their worst affected area by acne and what they do regarding the amount of BP they put on and the moisturisers they use.

Hope I get a reply smile.gif

When I got sunburnt riding, i peeled hardcore the next few days and my face turned to shit :S

Avoid it when you can!