Notifications
Clear all

Tiny bumps on cheeks and forehead

MemberMember
(@brklyn99)

Posted : 06/14/2018 7:00 am

Last month my face was clear then suddenly small bumps appeared on my face. I don™t know if it™s because of the weather, because now it™s starting to get hot in here. Or because of the food I™m eating. I™m also not sure if it™s because of the products that I use because I™ve been using my products for a long time now and this just happened last month.

I™m using La Roche Posay Effaclar for face wash. Lush Tea Tree Water for toner. Cetaphil for moisturizer. And Epiduo every night, because I had a bad case of acne last year but it already cleared up, but I™m still using it for maintenance. I was also using Pixi Glow Tonic before but i™ve stopped using it. And once 1 week I use Aztec healing clay or the Lush Mask of Magnaminty as face mask.

I have the same small bumps on my other cheek and on my forehead.

42D1FA8F-6452-41AE-B419-AD5CBE9234F2.thumb.jpeg.aebb0bb73f3ca44f286e3cd00949c660.jpeg7E6E1518-8114-47BC-8286-C08ADE3B36F6.thumb.jpeg.a122b9cb15207e2ac2202edbbb5f80d7.jpeg

MemberMember
(@sidxo)

Posted : 06/14/2018 1:56 pm

my skin looks exactly like yours i have these bumps all over my face. i've done a lot of research on this and apparently it's not even acne, it's calledpityrosporum folliculitis which is basically a yeast infection.
i've heard nizoral shampoo works wonders because it contains ketoconazole which kills the yeast. i've bought it but am yet to try it, search it up though and see if that's something you're interested in!!

MemberMember
(@brklyn99)

Posted : 06/14/2018 2:58 pm

1 hour ago, sidxo said:

my skin looks exactly like yours i have these bumps all over my face. i've done a lot of research on this and apparently it's not even acne, it's calledpityrosporum folliculitis which is basically a yeast infection.
i've heard nizoral shampoo works wonders because it contains ketoconazole which kills the yeast. i've bought it but am yet to try it, search it up though and see if that's something you're interested in!!

Ill try the Nizoral. Please update me if itll work on you and if itll have improvement. Thank youu

MemberMember
(@georgezooo)

Posted : 06/25/2018 3:14 am

My skin's been just like yours for over 2 years+normal hormonal acne. It has gotten better to the point where the little bumps are only really noticeable under light but they're still pretty bad. I only just realised that I might have had folliculitis but apparently it's only meant to persist for a few months. I think my hormonal acne may be an underlying cause because when a pimple forms a wound is made and the bacteria/fungi which causes folliculitis gets into that wound and feeds of sebum or something. I'm gonna try aloe vera or apple cider vinegar so i'll let you know how that goes in like a week but if any of you guys have a long term internal solution i'm all ears.