Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone know if this will scar (acv mole removal

MemberMember
(@deviboi-jpg)

Posted : 06/14/2018 6:46 am

So i removed a facial mole using apple cider vinegar on a cotton swab about 5 months ago. At firest it left a red crater, but now there is not much of a crater, but a pinkish area where the mole was removed. Does anyone know if this area will be permanent? Ive been told by someone else who had done a similar thing that his eventually faded and became unoticable, but im not sure whether or not this will scar. Should i be applying moisterizer to it or leave it as be? Thank you.

yLUm2aT.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/14/2018 7:09 am

Mole tissue goes deep into the dermis. Give it some months and see if it fades / heals a bit. Otherwise head to the derm, several different options to treat this, for example a Q-switch laser / Vbeam.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 06/14/2018 7:14 pm

Apply Castor Oil before hitting the bed.

MemberMember
(@user7447)

Posted : 04/04/2020 7:31 pm

hey there.. I made the same mistake. I tried burning a tiny mole off of my forehead and it left me with a crater, and part of the mole is still there. I feel so silly. How long did it take for the rest of the skin to fill back in? I did this about 2 weeks ago and its still sort of healing.Thanks.

MemberMember
(@lara23)

Posted : 05/07/2020 6:07 pm

I have the same exact type of scar from a mole removal cream I bought like 6 yrs ago so I'm sorry to say but this type of scar does not go away by itself. I had everything from it becoming more raised to darkness/pigmentation coming back. I only just got laser treatment a few months ago and it didn't do much other than get rid of the pigmentation but it still looks red now and raised which I've been battling with silicone sheets with medium results. Have you found anything that works for this so far? I'm thinking of going to another surgeon for steroid injections maybe.

I have the same exact type of scar from a mole removal cream I bought like 6 yrs ago so I'm sorry to say but this type of scar does not go away by itself. I had everything from it becoming more raised to darkness/pigmentation coming back. I only just got laser treatment a few months ago and it didn't do much other than get rid of the pigmentation but it still looks red now and raised which I've been battling with silicone sheets with medium results. Have you found anything that works for this so far? I'm thinking of going to another surgeon for steroid injections maybe.

MemberMember
(@anita456)

Posted : 08/16/2021 4:11 am

On 6/14/2018 at 4:46 PM, deviboi.jpg said:

So i removed a facial mole using apple cider vinegar on a cotton swab about 5 months ago. At firest it left a red crater, but now there is not much of a crater, but a pinkish area where the mole was removed. Does anyone know if this area will be permanent? Ive been told by someone else who had done a similar thing that his eventually faded and became unoticable, but im not sure whether or not this will scar. Should i be applying moisterizer to it or leave it as be? Thank you.

yLUm2aT.jpg

How long did it take for the crater to heal and fill up

On 4/5/2020 at 5:31 AM, user7447 said:

hey there.. I made the same mistake. I tried burning a tiny mole off of my forehead and it left me with a crater, and part of the mole is still there. I feel so silly. How long did it take for the rest of the skin to fill back in? I did this about 2 weeks ago and its still sort of healing.Thanks.

Did the crater fill up? If yes ,how long did it take. My acv mole removal happened like a week ago, theres a red hole on my nose. Will it fill up eventually. Im applying aloe vera,vitamin e oil, and keeping it sealed with vaseline