Notifications
Clear all

Holy Grail Products

MemberMember
(@foodforthought)

Posted : 06/13/2018 10:08 am

Hey All,

Have finally found a skincare routine that makes my acne-prone skin beautiful, soft and am able to go out without any make-up on! I have been using The Ordinary products, which have research-backed actives in.

The two game-changers for me have been: AM: Niacinamide + Zinc to calm inflammation and PM: Lactic Acid 10% + HA and often the N + Z again. These two are an insane combination for my skin!

I also sometimes use Azelaic Acid in the morning, Salicylic Acid on any mild spots and the AHA + BHA peeling solution once a week. I haven't had any new acne since following this religiously. The products are so cheap also! I use a gentle REN cleanser.

I've used more expensive products with similar ingredients beforebut found them less effective (I think due to all the added ingredients - my skin seems to prefer simplicity!). I found glycolic acid and retinoid products slightly inflammatory for my acne - the above keep my skin calm.

What are your holy grail products?

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 06/22/2018 1:12 pm

Rodan and Fields Unblemish line, without a doubt!! I've been using it for 6 months religiously and it works amazing 🙂

MemberMember
(@foodforthought)

Posted : 06/26/2018 6:01 am

Amazing, will check this out too! Am trying to avoid BP as it stops skin healing and ages the skin!

MemberMember
(@acnekiller95)

Posted : 07/01/2018 11:00 pm

Skincueticals Age And Blemish Defense is seriously my life.