Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was on a prescription of roacutane for almost a year which ended about 6 months ago. Now that it's the summer I find that I am sweating like a pig outside no matter how much deodorant I use I've used all brands from the sprays to the salt ones and nothing works. I never used to sweat this much and I believe that it might be something to do with taking this. Has anyone else experienced this? If so how long did it last? 

I took Accutane when I was 20 to treat my back acne. It did clear up my skin, however, I noticed toward the end of my treatment that I did sweat a lot more. I'm 28 now and still sweat profusely, all over my body. The sweating could be brought on by mild physical excretion (even in a cold climate). I'm 28 now and still sweat profusely, all over my body. The summer months are unbearable. I used to enjoy summer and wanted to move to Florida. Now I want to be somewhere with shorter summers. I have seen multiple doctors, but they cannot find a cause. Not saying Accutane was the cause, but the heat intolerance and profuse sweating coincided with it's use.