Notifications
Clear all

help!!! what is it on my face? (pic included)

MemberMember
(@solesense)

Posted : 06/06/2018 2:04 am

ive got this thing going on my face. It started like a normal pimple last weekend (about 4 days ago), and getting bad inflamed since 1 or 2 days ago. 

The centre of it is hard and sore and it's not normal skin, with some transparent pus coming out if i press it with tissue.

I put some antibiotics (erythromycin) yesterday but it's getting worse.  

Is it gonna leave a huge depressed scar?? Now the whole area looks infected but it's all hard and dry. Is that a good thing?

please help me. I just went to GP today and they said they can make an appointment for me on next monday, how ridiculous.... (I am an asian international student in NL)

Was it supposed to be a normal pimple with a head but i pick it? or its a furuncle thing caused by stress?

I dont have cyst acne history, but got these strange things once a while.

WechatIMG775.jpeg

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/06/2018 4:29 am

Hey, this looks like a broken capsule. It will most likely leave off a scar, but you can always heal the redness with serums and exfoliants etc.
To heal this specific spot you might have to wait and later on use a dermaroller or laser treatment to remove it completely.

MemberMember
(@solesense)

Posted : 06/06/2018 4:50 am

26 minutes ago, AcneVM said:

Hey, this looks like a broken capsule. It will most likely leave off a scar, but you can always heal the redness with serums and exfoliants etc.
To heal this specific spot you might have to wait and later on use a dermaroller or laser treatment to remove it completely.

as long as its not a depressed scar!! do you think it will leave an indentation? the inflammation seems to be controlled a bit now, it only feels like a hard shell and the soreness is easing up

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/06/2018 3:16 pm

It might be indented. But if so it is possible to reduce the scarring, so don't worry.
Use exfoliations, use SPF, and aloe vera.
These are amongst the best ways of curing it.