Notifications
Clear all

What's your favorite go to product?

MemberMember
(@mountainsbaby13)

Posted : 06/03/2018 2:05 pm

I love researching different skin products - whether it be all natural or over the counter. Thought I'd post on this website and see what your favorite is And Why? How has it helped you? I'd love to read your thoughts and experiences...

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/03/2018 5:40 pm

I use exfoliating scrub I bought at the pharmacy. It has salicyclic acid and tea tree and more good chemicals. My skin improves A LOT by this. I use it 2 times a week.
I also use aloe vera gel daily for my red scarring. This don't give as immediate results, but I know it will improve my skin overtime.

MemberMember
(@mountainsbaby13)

Posted : 06/03/2018 6:51 pm

1 hour ago, AcneVM said:

I use exfoliating scrub I bought at the pharmacy. It has salicyclic acid and tea tree and more good chemicals. My skin improves A LOT by this. I use it 2 times a week.
I also use aloe vera gel daily for my red scarring. This don't give as immediate results, but I know it will improve my skin overtime.

what is the name of the scrub? I'm currently looking for one. Id like to incorporate aloe as well. I'll probably buy a plant. I wonder if aloe Vera drinks have noticeable benefits?

MemberMember
(@sleeka)

Posted : 06/04/2018 1:35 am

I've been using Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser everyday & Aveeno Positively Radiant60 second in shower facial (exfoliator) a couple times a week. Those 2 combined seem to be helping my very stubborn acne and post acne hyperpigmentation. (im a 23 year old female who has been dealing with acne since puberty and i took accutane and tried so much). Hope this helps. Remember, everybody is different so determine your skin type and record how your skin reacts to certain ingredients and methods.It's trial and error until you find what works for you. Key is patience and persistence.

MemberMember
(@mountainsbaby13)

Posted : 06/04/2018 10:42 am

9 hours ago, Sleeka said:

I've been using Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser everyday & Aveeno Positively Radiant60 second in shower facial (exfoliator) a couple times a week. Those 2 combined seem to be helping my very stubborn acne and post acne hyperpigmentation. (im a 23 year old female who has been dealing with acne since puberty and i took accutane and tried so much). Hope this helps. Remember, everybody is different so determine your skin type and record how your skin reacts to certain ingredients and methods.It's trial and error until you find what works for you. Key is patience and persistence.

Of course. I'm just curious what people use. I'm going more all natural as harsh products don't seem to agree with my skin type. I've tried Aveeno years ago and it wasn't for me.

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 06/05/2018 4:21 am

On 4.6.2018 at 1:51 AM, Mountainsbaby13 said:
what is the name of the scrub? I'm currently looking for one. Id like to incorporate aloe as well. I'll probably buy a plant. I wonder if aloe Vera drinks have noticeable benefits?

So I bought a scrub in the pharmacy called clear start.
https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/face-scrubs-exfoliators-peels/22471-dermalogica-clear-start-blackhead-clearing-pore-control-scrub

It has been very effecive and the skin feels way more smoother by this.

MemberMember
(@mountainsbaby13)

Posted : 06/05/2018 6:46 am

2 hours ago, AcneVM said:
So I bought a scrub in the pharmacy called clear start.
https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/face-scrubs-exfoliators-peels/22471-dermalogica-clear-start-blackhead-clearing-pore-control-scrub

It has been very effecive and the skin feels way more smoother by this.

oh ok yeah I've heard of this brand. I have been wanting to try it but here in Canada it's really expensive. One of these days I'll splurge! Lol

AcneVM liked