shoul i still conti...

Notifications
Clear all

shoul i still continue

MemberMember
(@arar)

Posted : 06/02/2018 11:38 am

so a few years ago i started using acne.org to treat my acne. and it did help and was continuing to use it as my maintainance since i always always break out.(its in my blood,my father side has a history with acne) but i stop last february for a month.

THIS PICTURE IS TAKEN LAST FEB.Screenshot_20180602-182828.thumb.png.be2a0ccc14cabe7719b07fd8731e34c8.pngjust a few bumbs.freak out and afraid i might get the worst if i dont act again after a month of not using acne.org so i did order and use it again. after the course of three months my skin gets worst.my confidence is affected and i cant go out with wearing make-up which also doesnt help since there are still bumps in my skin. i just want to know if anyone experience what i experienced and should i stick to using the product.it did help me with my acne before but i dont why after all this years of using it. this happened to me. i just need to know your opinions or perhaps you have other solution for me. i'll be very grateful.20180602_180510.thumb.jpg.f18de5a0f2b52e357b8f6980e3bc579c.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 06/06/2018 2:58 pm

Hi ArAr,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

First things first. You need to stop using makeup for a while while on The Regimen since it's slowing the progress on your skin. I know it's tough but some makeup do have a tendency to clog pores and cause more breakouts.

Second, make sure that you are following the directions precisely when using the Acne.org Regimen products. You should use at lest a finger length of the Acne.org Treatment and 2 pumps of the Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day. Also make sure that you are treating your skin as gently as possible. Don't rub your skin and make sure that there aren't any irritants that are coming in contact with your skin. They could also cause breakouts.

By using only the Acne.org Regimen products on your skin and following the directions precisely as outlined, you should get clearer skin within a few more weeks, guaranteed.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.