Notifications
Clear all

Scar help

MemberMember
(@athenachanel)

Posted : 06/02/2018 2:22 am

Hello, i used to have really bad cystic acne and now i have moderate but my skin gets red marks everytime i get a pimple no matter how small and i don™t know what to do about my indented scars? They don™t look too severe but they still prevent me from having a smooth face and feeling confident 

FF0B3397-E68C-4202-9994-B133C28AB62F.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/02/2018 5:41 am

I cannot tell from this picture the depth of your scars, ... scars create shadows.

Filler with a cannula throughout the cheek would help.

Also tca peels of the cheeks for the texture. If you want something more aggressive look for a fully ablative erbium laser resurfacing.

In the picture the scars do not look that deep.

Be careful wanting perfect texture of skin, while this is your goal, most of these treatments give a percentage of improvement.

MemberMember
(@ouhon)

Posted : 06/02/2018 10:12 pm

16 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

I cannot tell from this picture the depth of your scars, ... scars create shadows.

Filler with a cannula throughout the cheek would help.

Also tca peels of the cheeks for the texture. If you want something more aggressive look for a fully ablative erbium laser resurfacing.

In the picture the scars do not look that deep.

Be careful wanting perfect texture of skin, while this is your goal, most of these treatments give a percentage of improvement.

What would the percentage of tca peel for texture? Will it fix discoloration from boxcar and uneven skin tone? Thank.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/03/2018 4:15 am

@OuhonPlease read the FAQ linked below. Goto the TCA section and click the link to learn about TCA in the mega post on acids. You water down with a test spot and build up depending on how you do.

Also be aware you do not want to peel for texture until you subcise and most people have pits that need this done with filler before moving on. Peels should be the last step. If you have very superficial scars you can alternate microneedling and peels at home to DIY.

Color has NOTHING to do with scars, get vascular laser done when you complete all treatment to work on discoloration.