Notifications
Clear all

Treatment options? (with pics)

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 05/31/2018 3:04 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been working on my skin for a few years now. In these pictures I do have a minor breakout, I tried intermittent fasting and it messed with my skin a bit so I'm done with that. The left side is worse than the right. I tried casting shadows in the pictures to show it all. It was a bit hard to cast anything on the right, it's shallow on that side but extensive texture issues on both sides.

I've done 6 light tca peels from 12-15% at home from Nov. 2014 through August 2016 and I've done 5 dermapen sessions with a doctor starting August 2017.

I'm taking a break now, but come next year I'm looking to start a new round of treatments. I was considering 3 infini rf sessions. I'm open to any appropriate treatment option, so input greatly appreciated

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate this board. I've learned a lot here

MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 05/31/2018 4:01 pm

I've head that microneedlingcan give you good results, there's another microneedlingdevice I would look into, the Cutera Secret RF. I've head that it gets good results, but haven't had the procedure done myself.

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 05/31/2018 7:08 pm

4 hours ago, Silavana said:

I've head that microneedlingcan give you good results, there's another microneedlingdevice I would look into, the Cutera Secret RF. I've head that it gets good results, but haven't had the procedure done myself.

The place I went to get the dermapen sessions is offering Secret RF now, but they just started. The places with Infini have been using it longer so I think I'll go with the more experienced. Infini is more intimidating than just microneedling but gotta do what you gotta do.

MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 06/04/2018 4:42 pm

It's a personal decision, you have to do what you think will work for you.

Kay24 liked