Notifications
Clear all

How long after fraxel can I use derminator?

MemberMember
(@royalewitcheesee)

Posted : 05/30/2018 6:01 pm

Hey All!

I just had fraxel treatment (both 1550 and 1927 wavelengths) right at a month ago. I just got the derminator and want to use it for the first time. Is 4 weeks enough time after fraxel to do a derminator session or would it be advisable to wait longer? I don't believe this specific question was addressed in the derminator thread, but if so, I apologize. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/30/2018 7:59 pm

1 hour ago, RoyaleWitCheesee said:

Hey All!

I just had fraxel treatment (both 1550 and 1927 wavelengths) right at a month ago. I just got the derminator and want to use it for the first time. Is 4 weeks enough time after fraxel to do a derminator session or would it be advisable to wait longer? I don't believe this specific question was addressed in the derminator thread, but if so, I apologize. Thanks!

There has been a lot of inquiry about the treatment interval lately. Full collagen production takes about 6 months, often longer. That's why all doctors agree that you won't see the full result in less than 6 months. Collagen remodeling, however, peaks at about 3 months post-op, and gradually slow down from there. Hence, it's ideal that you wait at least 3 months before receiving another treatment.