Notifications
Clear all

Need some advice for isotretinoin

MemberMember
(@adam96)

Posted : 05/29/2018 3:47 am

Hi I am currently on isotretinoin, my first month I was taking 40mg per day and I was getting a lot of dry skin and cracked lips some joint pain, now the second month im taking 60mg per day but I'm not getting any side effects apart from a tiny amount of dryness on my face with cracked lips,

im wondering if it's still doing it's job or haze my body got used to it ?

MemberMember
(@pleasehelp123)

Posted : 05/29/2018 4:16 am

The longer you take Accutane the more prone you will be to the side effects. Everybody reacts differently at different doses, however towards the backend of your course the side effects will likely be more noticable. Follow your derm's instructions and monitor your body closely. If anything seems unusual, let your derm know.

MemberMember
(@adam96)

Posted : 05/29/2018 4:44 am

26 minutes ago, pleasehelp123 said:

The longer you take Accutane the more prone you will be to the side effects. Everybody reacts differently at different doses, however towards the backend of your course the side effects will likely be more noticable. Follow your derm's instructions and monitor your body closely. If anything seems unusual, let your derm know. 

Thanks for your reply, was just abit weird how I had a few side effects in the first month and now I've upped my dose in barley getting any :) just hope it works for me