Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi everyone, I have followed and found this sight numerous times when I have previously hit the Google search to find out more information about the devil aka acne. 

I have battled with acne for around 4.5/5 years now. Tried everything under the sun which I feel like I don’t need to explain here as people are on the same boat. 

I have been proscribed Oratane 20mg and take 2 tablets a day (40mg). I have had a really horrendous breakout in my first month and had my derm appointment todaywhere he has proscribed Panafcort 25, 8 tablets through 4 days only. (2 day) 

The main point for the post is my depression. I am completely isolating myself, I don’t want to be around ANYONE. I am feeling so emotional and disengaged with everything and locking myself in my room away from my housemates so no one sees me. To add to that I’m trying to get into my gym schedule again to boost my moods but I turn to food and binge on everything which is  satisfying during it but after that on top of looking in the mirror and being DISGUSTED with myself to the point I just feel like I’m going round in a vicious circle that I just want to end. 

I hate walking down the street. I look at the pavement and sometimes can feel my eyes getting watery when I’m in busy places cause I feel uncomfortable someone is looking at me 

If anyone one can relate please!?

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes