Notifications
Clear all

How are you be able to meet people with your worst acne?

MemberMember
(@kelvin-nathanael)

Posted : 05/27/2018 3:28 am

I am suffering from cystic acne and it is very bad, for 6 months I become anti social and feel very depressed, for people who experience the same conditions with me, please tell me your experience. btw I'm on medication, but none of them show satisfying results for 6 months...my last choise is accutane... but i afraid for the purging efek...for the peple who have an experience on accutane,tell me about the purging effect.

I know I have to accept myself and be confident, but it's not easy, I can not afford to meet people because I'm embarrassed, then how can you handle it? I do not know I have to tell this to anyone because my family thinks this is trivial.

MemberMember
(@corrine-1980)

Posted : 05/27/2018 9:10 am

Having acne is indeed can be quite depressing.
Just to know that you are not alone.
I took roaccutane many years ago. Purging effect can be quite bad. Skin was good for a while. You can try it if you are really desperate. But my pimples come back after a few years. But personally I will not go back to roaccutane. I will probably try other medicine.

MemberMember
(@kelvin-nathanael)

Posted : 05/27/2018 11:52 am

2 hours ago, Corrine.1980 said:

Having acne is indeed can be quite depressing.
Just to know that you are not alone.
I took roaccutane many years ago. Purging effect can be quite bad. Skin was good for a while. You can try it if you are really desperate. But my pimples come back after a few years. But personally I will not go back to roaccutane. I will probably try other medicine.

How long purging effect to your skin? In 2 months ago i start my university, i afraid if my skin still breakout because a roaccutane...why you not go back to roaccutane? Now i used a pil n cream from my derm...but i dont sure this treatment can heal my skin after i read a lot of accutane experience...

btw thx a lot for your response... :)