Notifications
Clear all

Please Help!!!!

MemberMember
(@nomi0987xx)

Posted : 05/23/2018 2:36 pm

I™ve never had spots, I™ve always had amazing skin but in January started getting a cluster of spots on one cheek. I thought it was due to a face wash I was using so changed but it didn™t get better, it started then to progress onto my chin, forehead and my other cheek. They turn into yellow heads which some get very big then when it pops it leaves a red mark. I™ve been on oxytetracycline and it didn™t work so my doc prescribed me a DUAC cream and it didn™t work so now I™m on Lymecycline, I don™t think they™re working either. I want to go on accutane I know the side affects but it doesn™t bother me, do you think mine is bad enough to get it or not. I™m so self conscious hate looking in the mirror and not wearing makeup and I used to be a confident person, help

0680A475-16D4-4652-88E6-774DB336AE36.jpeg

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 05/24/2018 7:25 am

if your in your late teens to earily 20s, it could point to hormonal acne?

do a search on hormonal acne, demodex mites, pure tea tree oil and good diet for acne. (some say milk can exacerbate hormonal acne?)

MemberMember
(@nomi0987xx)

Posted : 05/24/2018 2:47 pm

7 hours ago, MrBakery said:

if your in your late teens to earily 20s, it could point to hormonal acne?

do a search on hormonal acne, demodex mites, pure tea tree oil and good diet for acne. (some say milk can exacerbate hormonal acne?)

Im 18 and yeah Ive tried to cut out milk/dairy and I have a fairly good diet tbh, but I will have a look into it! thankyou

MemberMember
(@gurnoorsandhu)

Posted : 05/24/2018 3:49 pm

Okay so I can understand your situation. I am 15 (male) and HAD severe cystic acne. I tried all western medicines (allopathy) from antibiotics like doxicycline to ezithromycine but nothing worked. I am smart enough to not to go on accutane. See all allopathic medicines work on directly to the problem and temporarily treat it. But it is important to realize that any problem should be eliminated from its root cause and therefore cured so it does not come back. Your acne seems to be cystic and hormonal (kinda like mine). So whats the cause for hormone imbalance? Believe it or not the reason lies in your stomach itself. When you take Antibiotics, it kills the good probiotic bacteria along with the p acnes bacteria. Due to the deficiency of good bacteria, hormonal fluctuations occur. All meat is one of the main reasons behind stomach and intestinal problems which in turn cause hormonal imbalance. So I suggest cut out the meat and limit the dairy (milk products and only organic) day never ever take any sort of antibiotics because your acne is going to return with a kick start again because of deficiency of good bacteria. And at last, go for for homeopathic treatment. I am really grateful that I tried it and it worked. It cleared up my face in 16 days ! It works like magic. There are a lot of debates on whether homeopathy is real or not and that works on placebo effect. The best answer to that is that homeopathic medicines also work effectively on toddlers who are too young to even know what is world. Hope this helps...

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/24/2018 5:36 pm

salicyclic acid, tea tree, lactic acid etc. are all very good for exfoliation.
I use this 2 times a week, and the skin feels more clean with less whiteheads and bumps.