Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hast

very small forehead bumps??

after i cleanse my face, my forehead looks like this. i usually look better once i put the rest of my skincare routine, but i’m wondering if anything i’m doing is actually working to remove these bumps.

i’m using a 2% bha wash (i typically prefer medicated washes to leave on products just for time efficiency) day and night and focus on hydration so i keep my routine to just: cleanse, hyaluronic acid serum, moisturizer

- are these clogged pores?? if so, how long will they take to go away? i’ve been using bha for about 2 months now on/off (there are smaller ones that the camera couldn’t capture too)
- is there something more effective for this type of problem than bha? i’ve been looking at sulfur and buying a sulfur cleanser instead since it seems to help with acne and pityrosporum folliculitis as well

91D26AD9-6D43-4B56-9A58-D849AA62D94D.jpeg

i sadly can’t visit a derm at the moment so any help is appreciated!

Edited by hast

Hey, I have had these often myself, very common for most people with acne prone skin.
What I use is an exfoliator 1-2 times a week, AHA or BHA. You can also use some clay mask. This will absorb dead skin and impurities and make your skin more soft and clean.
Also by using a proper moisturizer during the day might be useful, if your current cream is a bit oily it might clog the pores and whiteheads appear.

Hope any of this helped :)

27 minutes ago, AcneVM said:

Hey, I have had these often myself, very common for most people with acne prone skin.
What I use is an exfoliator 1-2 times a week, AHA or BHA. You can also use some clay mask. This will absorb dead skin and impurities and make your skin more soft and clean.
Also by using a proper moisturizer during the day might be useful, if your current cream is a bit oily it might clog the pores and whiteheads appear.

Hope any of this helped :)

thanks! would you recommend a treated face wash, or just one that deep cleans? not sure if i'm using the right products. also, what aha or bha do you use?