Notifications
Clear all

Help!!!

MemberMember
(@myalynn330)

Posted : 05/19/2018 1:00 pm

I™m not sure how good this picture is, but I™ve been struggling with acne on and off. Finally, I found the acne.org regime which helped my acne tremendously. However, I am now left with dry skin, hyperpigmentation, and possible scarring. I have no idea what to do about it. Currently, I™m still following the regimen but it™s doing nothing to even my complextion. If anyone has any tips/advice about what™s going on, it would be much appreciated. At one point I believed it just large pores, but now I™m thinking Ice pick scaring. Also, my t zone is darker thank other areas of my face. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

073BC688-0FF4-4374-8DBC-C4DE38A03A9D.jpeg

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/19/2018 7:02 pm

5 hours ago, MyaLynn330 said:

Im not sure how good this picture is, but Ive been struggling with acne on and off. Finally, I found the acne.org regime which helped my acne tremendously. However, I am now left with dry skin, hyperpigmentation, and possible scarring. I have no idea what to do about it. Currently, Im still following the regimen but its doing nothing to even my complextion. If anyone has any tips/advice about whats going on, it would be much appreciated. At one point I believed it just large pores, but now Im thinking Ice pick scaring. Also, my t zone is darker thank other areas of my face. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

They appear to be shallow boxcar scars. There are many treatments to combat acne scars. To better address your concern, I suggest you post in the Scar treatments section.