Notifications
Clear all

Weird skin since years

MemberMember
(@sunnythrush)

Posted : 05/19/2018 3:53 am

Dear community, 

I˜m writing from Germany and need your international help! 

I˜m female and 28 and having a tons of tiny bumps on both of my cheeks since 8 years. In real it is wore than on the pictures. 

I˜ve tried so many different treatments: BPO, BHA (even 9% from PC), AHA, oil cleansing, caveman regimen, Retinol, Terbiderm, Nizoral, microdermabrassion. Nothing worked! 

Currently I˜m using differin 0.1 since 7 weeks. I˜ve had some purging on my chin and a bit on my cheeks, but the tiny bumps are still there. 
I˜m so confued what this is on my skin and what I should do. 

Can someone please help me?

(PS sorry if my english isn™t perfect)

54CBEAB8-8E79-4903-A293-D5B18BA66B53.jpeg

D03A35B6-413C-44F8-8F6A-D5909BCC9AC4.jpeg

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 05/19/2018 1:32 pm

i cant see anything from your photos(could it be your natural skin texture?) but "tiny bumps" could be Pityrosporum Folliculitis, fungal problem or something else.

i have read people can suffer with small bumps on their forehead for many years and because you cant cure it with basic acne treatments, its hard to get rid of.

google "small bumps on forehead"

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/19/2018 4:45 pm

12 hours ago, SunnyThrush said:

Dear community, 

I˜m writing from Germany and need your international help! 

I˜m female and 28 and having a tons of tiny bumps on both of my cheeks since 8 years. In real it is wore than on the pictures. 

I˜ve tried so many different treatments: BPO, BHA (even 9% from PC), AHA, oil cleansing, caveman regimen, Retinol, Terbiderm, Nizoral, microdermabrassion. Nothing worked! 

Currently I˜m using differin 0.1 since 7 weeks. I˜ve had some purging on my chin and a bit on my cheeks, but the tiny bumps are still there. 
I˜m so confued what this is on my skin and what I should do. 

(PS sorry if my english isn™t perfect)

54CBEAB8-8E79-4903-A293-D5B18BA66B53.jpeg

D03A35B6-413C-44F8-8F6A-D5909BCC9AC4.jpeg

You have an amazing skin, i am a bit jealous to be honest :P

But yeah, you could always find some solutions to this. Since you have tried so many different products I would suggest looking at the core of your diet.
Think of one, just one small thing during the diet which can cause the bumps, it could be the milk in the coffee, the low sugar amount in canned beans, too much avocadoes.

It is a bit delicate and annoying to hear this, but it is usually most effective to look at the core of the problems.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/19/2018 9:20 pm

17 hours ago, SunnyThrush said:

Im female and 28 and having a tons of tiny bumps on both of my cheeks since 8 years. In real it is wore than on the pictures.

Ive tried so many different treatments: BPO, BHA (even 9% from PC), AHA, oil cleansing, caveman regimen, Retinol, Terbiderm, Nizoral, microdermabrassion. Nothing worked!

Currently Im using differin 0.1 since 7 weeks. Ive had some purging on my chin and a bit on my cheeks, but the tiny bumps are still there.
Im so confued what this is on my skin and what I should do.

This is an allergic reaction. Are you wearing a sunscreen during the day?Check to see if it hasoxybenzone,a synthetic hormone known to disrupt the natural hormone system and, as a result, cause the skin to become moresensitive.