Notifications
Clear all

Please help..!!!

MemberMember
(@blahblahblah12)

Posted : 05/18/2018 2:03 pm

Im 21 year old male.. So basicly since couple of months i was regularly having a pimple or two in a couple of weeks, nothing scary it was normal to me.. then suddenly i started having a 2-3 or more pimples a day, especialy overnight.. when i wake up i have 2-3 new ones every day.. some big some small.. so i waited for 4-5 months thinking they will go away.. but the situation is the same and maybe worse.. they hurt and i look disquasting.. i cant function normaly it makes me depresed, cant socialize well anyomre.. triend all kinds of products and methods.. yeah they might go away faster but they keep comeing, i tried a antibiothic. it kinda helped me but when i stoped.. they came up again.. i get them on my chin under my mouth, and around my nose and mustache most of the time.. the ones i get on my head. when they pop it leaves me witouth any hair so i have 2-3 bald spots.. the hair grows back but it takes long time. and one spot the pimple activates again and blows up every time it is close from complitly healing (when it pops and the white liquid and blod comes out and starts healing itself, couple days later when new ones come out, the same ones are getting active again and get filled with blod and that white stuff again). it cant heal complitly so i have bald spot for about 5 months and it hurths. i tried dieating and exercizing but doesnt seem to help.. Please help me if you encountered some kind of situation like this or you what helps. I can stand this anymore.. Its sad.. THANKS! EDIT: and i can feel when im about to get some pipmples.. my face starts to "boil" and the other pimples i have and the spot im about to have a pimple sturt hurting and "boiling".. but when i dont have that feel they are kinda healing and drying
MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/18/2018 5:34 pm

Hey, I believe this outbreak is both hormonal and maybe caused by constipation.
Have you cut out dairy and sugar fully?
And also is your digestion all right, do you have constipation sometimes?

Just pm me if you want some advice, cheers :)

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/18/2018 6:59 pm

4 hours ago, blahblahblah12 said:

Please help me if you encountered some kind of situation like this or you what helps. I can stand this anymore.. Its sad.. THANKS! EDIT: and i can feel when im about to get some pipmples.. my face starts to "boil" and the other pimples i have and the spot im about to have a pimple sturt hurting and "boiling".. but when i dont have that feel they are kinda healing and drying

First, post some pics to determine whether this is related to P.acne or Folliculitis. As the poster above me already mentioned, this could also be the symptom of Leaky Gut Syndrome or Candida.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblah12)

Posted : 05/21/2018 7:19 am

On 5/19/2018 at 12:34 AM, AcneVM said:

Hey, I believe this outbreak is both hormonal and maybe caused by constipation.
Have you cut out dairy and sugar fully?
And also is your digestion all right, do you have constipation sometimes?

Just pm me if you want some advice, cheers :)

I dont think i have constipation.. I naturaly have oily hair and face, and i eat lots of chichen brasts and eggs.. im removing them from my diet coz they maybe cause hormonal disbalanse.. and ill try removing sugar and diary as much as i can.. It all beagn when i got sick last summer. like rly sick. i lost like 10 kg. couldnt eat i went in the toilet like 5-6 times a day, i threw up 2-3 times. i thought it was bacteria but the results proved me wrong. then i got better.. and after 2-3  months i started getting pimples like crazy.. especally in my head. when the pop the leave bald spots on my head and it takes months to grow back hair. and not fully... the dermatologist gave me some natural suplements and creams.. becose she doesnt wants me to get antibiotis.. acctualy i used antibiotics for 1 month they kinda helped but after stopping the pimples came back..

On 5/19/2018 at 1:59 AM, Sirius Lee said:
First, post some pics to determine whether this is related to P.acne or Folliculitis. As the poster above me already mentioned, this could also be the symptom of Leaky Gut Syndrome or Candida.

as i mentioned when i quted the other poster.. i have oily skin and hair and as i have heard they might be related to Folliculitis.. and as i read it might be Leaky Syndrome or Candida.. how do i check if i got those syndroms.. btw i went to check my blod and if i have bacteria in my gut.. the results were good. i had clear blod and i didnt had and bacteria in my gut. i also checked my teroide, and some hormone. they were ok

6 minutes ago, blahblahblah12 said:
I dont think i have constipation.. I naturaly have oily hair and face, and i eat lots of chichen brasts and eggs.. im removing them from my diet coz they maybe cause hormonal disbalanse.. and ill try removing sugar and diary as much as i can.. It all beagn when i got sick last summer. like rly sick. i lost like 10 kg. couldnt eat i went in the toilet like 5-6 times a day, i threw up 2-3 times. i thought it was bacteria but the results proved me wrong. then i got better.. and after 2-3  months i started getting pimples like crazy.. especally in my head. when the pop the leave bald spots on my head and it takes months to grow back hair. and not fully... the dermatologist gave me some natural suplements and creams.. becose she doesnt wants me to get antibiotis.. acctualy i used antibiotics for 1 month they kinda helped but after stopping the pimples came back.. as i mentioned when i quted the other poster.. i have oily skin and hair and as i have heard they might be related to Folliculitis.. and as i read it might be Leaky Syndrome or Candida.. how do i check if i got those syndroms.. btw i went to check my blod and if i have bacteria in my gut.. the results were good. i had clear blod and i didnt had and bacteria in my gut. i also checked my teroide, and some hormone. they were ok

also.. when a big one pops. first it comes out little "white stuff" and blod. then it leaks some clear liquid thats kinda oily and smells "chemycaly" or idk how to describe it.. and the pimples ussaly come out of the same spots the were before.. 

MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 05/21/2018 4:59 pm

Male adult acneis often caused by excess secretion of sebum in the sebaceous glands, typically caused by an increase in hormones. So, eat healthyand stick to a regular skin care routine. Cleanse, gently exfoliate, toner, moisturize. Yes, even men have to do this. If the condition doesn't seem to get better, I'd definitely suggest seeing a dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/22/2018 12:54 am

17 hours ago, blahblahblah12 said:

and after 2-3  months i started getting pimples like crazy.. especally in my head. when the pop the leave bald spots on my head and it takes months to grow back hair.

Did it look like the below pictures? What you are looking at are the symptom of ringworm (tinea capitis), which is caused by fungal infection. They usually look like small pimples at first, but eventually get bigger in size, leaving scaly bald patches. Fortunately, hair will grow back in time.

Image result for ringworm infection

Image result for scalp ringworm infection

MemberMember
(@blahblahblah12)

Posted : 05/22/2018 6:55 am

5 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:
Did it look like the below pictures? What you are looking at are the symptom of ringworm (tinea capitis), which is caused by fungal infection. They usually look like small pimples at first, but eventually get bigger in size, leaving scaly bald patches. Fortunately, hair will grow back in time.

Image result for ringworm infection

Image result for scalp ringworm infection

well it kinda looks like the first picture, but not as manny bald spots. i have 2-3.. but as i read what are those, it seems to me like they are pimples not fungial infection.. it is the hormons i guess.. i try and change my diet and see what happens

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/22/2018 3:30 pm

8 hours ago, blahblahblah12 said:

well it kinda looks like the first picture, but not as manny bald spots. i have 2-3.. but as i read what are those, it seems to me like they are pimples not fungial infection.. it is the hormons i guess.. i try and change my diet and see what happens

No, those are fungal infection. If you still see those bald patches, go get tested. Once the test comes back as positive, you will be given an anti-fungal medication for treatment. It's very easy to treat.

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 05/22/2018 4:52 pm

Have you tried the acne.org regimen?

Like the other posters have said, it sounds hormonal. I had very oily skin with cystic acne...thanks to birth control (which it sounds like you won't be able to take, since you're male, lol) and Rodan and Fields Unblemish regimen, my skin has completely transformed. I'm 5 months in and barely ever break out anymore.