Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, so all my life I have been eating processed peanut butter, and I know this is a big cause of my breakouts of acne.
I have recently found some cool facts about organic peanut butter, and I wanted to share a video I made about this with u guys, cheers!
 

[Video edited out]
 

Edited by MadsKeystone
Video edited out - broken
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, AcneVM said:

Hey guys, so all my life I have been eating processed peanut butter, and I know this is a big cause of my breakouts of acne.


I should like to note that it's not really the peanut butter that's the problem but the agglutinin found inside the peanuts that causes major problem for a lot of people. Agglutinins are basically lectins, and most lectins will wreak havoc on our body.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

I should like to note that it's not really the peanut butter that's the problem but the agglutinin found inside the peanuts that causes major problem for a lot of people. Agglutinins are basically lectins, and most lectins will wreak havoc on our body.
 

Oh okay I see, so do everybody react to agglutinin or just people who are more reactive to this? 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, AcneVM said:

Oh okay I see, so do everybody react to agglutinin or just people who are more reactive to this? 

Lectin is a toxin, and everybody will be affected by it to a certain extent, some more so than others depending on their lectin sensitivity. Gluten, for example, is one of many lectins that can wreak havoc on your digestive system. By simply avoiding food high in lectin, you can be so much more healthy.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sirius Lee said:

Lectin is a toxin, and everybody will be affected by it to a certain extent, some more so than others depending on their lectin sensitivity. Gluten, for example, is one of many lectins that can wreak havoc on your digestive system. By simply avoiding food high in lectin, you can be so much more healthy.
All right, thank you for your help, I will keep it in mind for sure.
I will keep on eating peanut butter and see if it may be a cause of pimples.
Cheers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because most people with acne also suffer from oily skin, many health professionals and acne sufferers concluded that oily and fatty foods such as peanut butter and chocolate contribute to acne problems.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Masud Rana said:
Because most people with acne also suffer from oily skin, many health professionals and acne sufferers concluded that oily and fatty foods such as peanut butter and chocolate contribute to acne problems.
hey, I see what you mean, oily and fatty food will contribute to acne. But organic peanut butter has healthy fats, and also a lot of healthy vitamins and minerals to contribute.
So ofc if you buy processed peanut butter at wallmart, you will get acne.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×