Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi! I'm a long time viewer, but just created an account. I feel that stress and sleep and food affect my acne the most, and i get stressed after eating because I binge really really often. I'm hoping to improve my skin by watching my food intake and breaking the habit of binging, so I'm creating a food log/blog. I don't binge on junkfood (icecream, chips....). Instead, I binge on healthy food, but I go really overboard (one time I finished half of an big watermelon in half an hour). I have a bad skin picking habit, but I want to fix this food thing before facing my picking issues. 

I will be tryinh my best to keep track of what I eat daily, and you guys can give me some tips!

I binged today so im pretty disapointed

beans
eggs
oranges
banana
pineapple
fish
cheerios
dried apples
more oranges
rice
beef
more fish
watermelon
almonds
1 scone :(
LOTS of potatoes
more beans
more almonds

I think thats all for today

today was an okay day. I cried because I got angry at myself for a lot of things, but my food was okay.

beans
romaine
egg
orange
yogurt
kiwi
almonds
salmon
beef
watermelon
cheese and crackers :(
and another orange

I think, this is a good idea to start such a topic. Good for you for changing your bad habits! I should say, you have inspired me to do the same thing. I've recently started doing exercises (by the way, I was lucky to find good tutorials here). I want to lead a healthy lifestyle, and of course, I need a proper nutrition. So, thanks for sharing! I hope, other members will also join you!