Notifications
Clear all

Dry Eyes

MemberMember
(@angelika-b)

Posted : 05/16/2018 12:36 pm

I just started the regime 5 days ago, and wow I have already noticed a difference! My skin is getting quite dry now, but it is manageable with the moisturizer and some Bio oil. However my eyes are super irritated! Even though I am very cautious of avoiding the skin around my eyes while using the products, my eyes are puffy, dry and irritated. I have been using extra Bio oil around my eyes and started eye drops, which both temporarily relive the dryness but do not help improve the irritation. I am happy with the fast results I am seeing in my acne, but would like to get my eyes under control as well. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and what did you do? Any suggestions?
Thank you

MemberMember
(@meruru)

Posted : 05/16/2018 3:34 pm

I didn't quite have the same reaction but my eyes did sting for a few days after starting my prescription. I started putting my regular moisturizer around my eyes which seemed to help when my eyes became dry. I also make sure the wash/products don't get anymore near my under eyes or eyebrow. It also could be allergies, as this season is terrible. Maybe try a Clairitin or Benadryl? Hope it calms down soon.