Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Acne Scarring???

MemberMember
(@anonymous101)

Posted : 05/16/2018 11:37 am

Hello Acne.org users! Since around 8th Grade I have had moderate acne (In 9th Grade Currently) I ordered the regimen and have been using it for about 5 days now (ik its not a lot) but every morning it seems like my skin is getting clearer and clearer! But since there aren't any extremely noticeable pimple on my forehead, I realized I have a decent amount of semi dark spots on my skin from past pimples. Assuming they were scars, I looked up what forehead acne scars look like and they definitely aren't the same. Some of them divot and others don't. Tbh they aren't even that noticeable and maybe not even permanent but I just want to know what they are called so I can possibly look up quicker ways to possibly remove them. Thanks! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want!

They also might just be new scars that still need to develop, Im determined to stop popping pimples on my forehead. Unless of course if they are huge whites then I can use a sterilized needle and extract the white stuff.

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/16/2018 4:32 pm

Hey mate, It's great that the regimen is working out for you!

So it is most likely PIH (hyperpigmentation scarring), this is the redness/dark spots which are left behind after pimples.
I have many of these myself and I am healing them with aloe vera gel and exfoliation 1-2 times a week.
Feel free to ask me any questions on PM
Cheers