1 Month in, Very Re...

Notifications
Clear all

1 Month in, Very Red Face

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 05/16/2018 5:00 am

Today is the end of my 4th week on the regimen. I am 17 yo male, mild acne and bright skin. Up until last week i only used the bp at night, and half of the amount Dan says, because my face couldnt take it, and ever since i tried using it at the morning my face is so red, people ask me why do i look like that. The regimen is not working currently, im breaking out as always. I understand it is because i only use the treatment at night, but it is not possible to do it twice for me.....help....?

MemberMember
(@dermagreens)

Posted : 05/16/2018 9:36 am

Stop using it! In 4 weeks you should know if something is working or in your case making it worse! You're destroying your skin biome. It's now going to take another 4 weeks to restore it. Give your face a break for a while, especially if the acne is usually only mild...because it sounds like your skin looks worse now than it was before :(

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 05/16/2018 4:26 pm

Is your skin irritated, burning, hot to the touch? If so, I would stop using it - give your skin a break for 2-3 days. I ran into this issue too. I was afraid to stop using in fear of breaking out, but the break for my skin helped a lot.

To be honest, I found the BP in Dan's Regimen too powerful for me, although it says it's only 2.5%. I used the amount recommended and it gave me chemical burns.

I'm using Rodan and Fields Unblemish, which ALSO uses 2.5% BP and haven't had one issue with it, so I find it odd.

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 05/16/2018 5:22 pm

54 minutes ago, klessard said:

Is your skin irritated, burning, hot to the touch? If so, I would stop using it - give your skin a break for 2-3 days. I ran into this issue too. I was afraid to stop using in fear of breaking out, but the break for my skin helped a lot.

To be honest, I found the BP in Dan's Regimen too powerful for me, although it says it's only 2.5%. I used the amount recommended and it gave me chemical burns.

I'm using Rodan and Fields Unblemish, which ALSO uses 2.5% BP and haven't had one issue with it, so I find it odd.

Its just a bit flaky at small parts and pretty red all over. I broke out this week while using the regimen so I dont wanna what would happen I were off it. Thx