Notifications
Clear all

Can anyone help with identifying my skin condition

MemberMember
(@joeyg)

Posted : 05/15/2018 12:27 pm

Hi,

for the whole of 2018 I™ve suffered with a skin rash that™s effected everywhere on my body in patches. Doctors have advised it™s probably psiariois guttate and it should go, although that was now 5 months ago.

the rash on my body isn™t that bad anymore and looks like it™s healing, although my face is the problem now. I was prescribed some fairly strong steroid cream to help calm the rash, but I stupidly used it on my face to try and help the redness that was being caused by the psoriasis. I used it for about 2 months in total on my face and body, and even though my body seems to get better my face is constantly getting worse.

it now looks like it could be acne on my face, but I wasn™t wondering if anyone has had this or something similar and if there™s any thing which can help? Also, if this is acne, Will this leave scarring as it™s steroid induced?

any help would be great as it™s really gettin me down. Ive always had pretty much perfect skin, never really got spots or blackheads . I™m 19 years old.

thanks

0B4F1B1E-F331-4E6A-8B48-624E48024B17.jpeg

D939617B-5F85-4FF2-810B-CEF6D774E181.png

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/16/2018 1:32 am

Hey it looks like blackheads and whiteheads. The formation of these can be done by eating less oil during meals, eating less sugar and avoiding dairy.

I would also suggest using exfoliator 1-2 times a week, this will remove the blackheads and whiteheads over time.