ONE FORMULA TO CLEA...

Notifications
Clear all

ONE FORMULA TO CLEAR MOST OF THE ACNE

MemberMember
(@sailor3947)

Posted : 05/12/2018 6:49 am

my messages will be short and simple.If you have any type of acne no type of face wash or cream or tablet from your dermatologist will not help you to clear your acne permanently.Once you finish the course they will start popping up with in few days,Also no type of organic or herbal medicine or diet can help you,you dont have to trust me because you know has not helped anyone.I have had acne for 4 years and I have tried the following medicines
1.minoz -s foaminf face wash
2.minoz BPO gel
3.Azithral
4.cap.tretiva
5.Doxycycline
6.Minocycline
7.Nadoxin gel
8.Acnedap Gel
9.Kz Shampoo( Ihad acne on skull also)
10.benxl peoxide creamy face wash
I spend lots of money and time trying all these but none of them worked .

NOW I TELL YOU HOW CAAN YOU CLEAR ALL YOUR ACNE
You see most of the acne is a result of malfunctioning of gastrointestinal and digestive system.Its very simple what you eat is what you excrete.So how I identified my problem is through these problems .I had these problem from long time but was ignoring it
1.Do you find yourself getting up in the middle of the night on you bed and burp..when you drink alcohol or when you eat spicy food
2.Do you feel that your stomach is always filled with gas ..like does it feel tight
3.Do you burp frequently and ultimately get headaches
4.do you fell dizzy while using mobile when you are in a car and car is going on a bumpy ride
5.Do you feel the urge to discharge stool just after eating your lunch or dinner
6.Have you consumed protein supplement in the past
I had all these problems and i was ignoring it until recently I went to my docotor and told him and he gave me
1.ACTIBILE tablets
2.SOMPRAZ trablets
for one month and its been only 4 days I am seeing the result
Actually the problem is in the gall bladder(gall bladder stores extra bile and supplies when we eat ) its filled with sludge and there fore cant supply enough bile to digest the food and extract nutrients therefore correcting the gall bladder would eventually result in better food digestion and less stomach acid formation which will eventually reduce the acne
This time go to your Gastroenterology not dermatologist and tell your problem .you may give and endoscopy and colonoscopy.I will be posting results next week

MemberMember
(@roro777)

Posted : 05/23/2018 10:22 am

hi dear,
how has it been going for you?
 :)

MemberMember
(@tyler-a)

Posted : 05/23/2018 11:34 am

Any update?

MemberMember
(@restfulcoffee)

Posted : 08/14/2018 2:09 pm

Hello, do you have any follow up to share?