Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sasha_baa

New to the forums

So I used to read these forums many years ago for advice and now I've actually joined.

My story ... Well I've suffered with acne since I was 16, it calmed down in my late 20's I kept it under control and now at 36 it's appeared again. For many many years I used MD forte and MD formulations facial cleanser (amazing products) until a few years back they got discontinued and I have tried so so many different cleaners since it's unreal! I must have tried hundreds and nothing has come close, they just upset my oily sensitive acne prone skin. I was also using oxytetracycline on and off for years, really suited me and helped me skin loads, im back on it now and my skin is worse than ever but I think that could be because of all the different cleaners I'm trying on my skin.

That's really bad suffering from acne for long long time. 16 years is a long time for someone to suffer. Anyways, did you use anything to recover this acne?