Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digiboy

Nose cyst - please help!

Over the last few years of my life i would get a blind pimple which would reside in the upper right corner of my right nostril. I would just have to wait it out. This would occur around 3 times a year in the exact same loacation. However, around 3 or 4 weeks ago it occurred again but this time it was far more painful than before and it made the right side of my nose very red. After a week the redness became more local - directly adjacent to the spot which was in the inside of my nose. However, this redness is bumpy and is very obvious to those looking. The spot which was inside my nose has left a small bump but is very hard to see and feel. The problem lies on the redness on the outside of my nose now, it hasn't shrinked or anything in 3 weeks and I'm afraid it won't ever show signs of going away. Please can someone give advice on what to do in this situation? Also, can someone please try and tell me what this is exactly? Ive done some research online and it seems to me to be a cystic pimple, however it seems it could also be nasal vestibulitis. I can provide pictures if that helps.

thanks

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes