Notifications
Clear all

Acne/scars and Relationships

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 05/09/2018 11:13 am

What are your experiences on relationships while having acne or acne scars?

MemberMember
(@yasminexra)

Posted : 05/09/2018 3:14 pm

none

Aviva and freshman liked
MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 05/09/2018 7:02 pm

Yeah I've never been in a relationship and likely never will. Girls think i'm ugly

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 05/11/2018 8:23 pm

same.. but due to bad redness and not scars.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 05/13/2018 5:17 am

On 2018-05-12 at 3:23 AM, MrBakery said:

How old are you ?

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 05/13/2018 8:05 am

Have you all even tried to get yourselves out for dates? Or do you all sit in your room and assume everyone thinks your ugly?

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 05/13/2018 11:08 am

5 hours ago, Duperele said:
On 5/12/2018 at 2:23 AM, MrBakery said:

How old are you ?

32. my skin is a lot better than when i was in my 20s but still not great.

3 hours ago, jPablo said:

Have you all even tried to get yourselves out for dates? Or do you all sit in your room and assume everyone thinks your ugly?

other than bad skin, i know im an unattractive/ugly guy because i get noticeable negative responses from women/girls. so to be honest i have little interest in putting myself out there - maybe im damaged.

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 05/13/2018 11:35 am

25 minutes ago, MrBakery said:
32. my skin is a lot better than when i was in my 20s but still not great.

other than bad skin, i know im an unattractive/ugly guy because i get noticeable negative responses from women/girls. so to be honest i have little interest in putting myself out there - maybe im damaged.

And how do you know you get negative responses if you don't put yourself out there.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 05/13/2018 1:13 pm

1 hour ago, jPablo said:
And how do you know you get negative responses if you don't put yourself out there.

Body language, looks, smiles, smirks etc

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 05/13/2018 1:28 pm

14 minutes ago, MrBakery said:
1 hour ago, jPablo said:

Body language, looks, smiles, smirks etc

I personally have bad scars and acne, but i somehow still manage to get a girlfriend, but that does not stop me from having severe anxiety about my looks...

MemberMember
(@tuongnguyen97)

Posted : 05/27/2018 2:10 am

Never dated anyone and I have zero confidence in my appearance.I have scars on my face and I'm a girl. I think its easier for guys who have scars in dating, it kind of builds their character. Scars on a girl make her less attractive. I'm trying to fix my mind on my issues as their are better things out there.In the end, we have to make ourselves happy no matter what ^^

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 06/05/2018 7:02 pm

I've been in your shoes. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23, and didn't date again until I was 26. I'm 28 now and have had a normal dating/social life, even with some scarring.

I was was able to improve my skin to the point that it doesn't bother me, or apparently girls anymore.

Ive hit rock bottom, was miserable to be around, and suicidal trolling this website. Now I'm on here killing time until my girl gets off work.

Improve your skin as much as possible, make sacrifices, work on your body, develop skills for a career, surround yourself with the right people, and build character. Do these things every day and I guarantee people will want you. It is hard but if I can do it, anyone can.