Notifications
Clear all

Please tell me what I can do to fix my scarring (never had acne) but I get random scars and old scars never heal or fade

MemberMember
(@kindlyedible)

Posted : 05/09/2018 6:53 am

So basically I have scars on my face where some of them are scratch marks from when I was a child my sister scratched me. 
Other ones are scars that randomly appear and never go away.
i also have few pimple marks from when I was a teenager (24 now) but they don™t fade at all.
i also tried jolen (hair lightener) when I was 14 and for some reason it burnt my face and my pores are now wide and damaged from it(did it only once and I know it was that that damaged my pores.)
apart from physical exfoliation which I stopped two years ago I don™t use anything abrasive. 
Never used acids or retin a in my routine as I am too scared. Please suggest what I can do? Will I ever get rid of my scars? What about scars that randomly appear and they weren™t there before? 

14034D9F-C83D-4D77-96B8-240F8E4487BA.png

8779E75C-949C-44B1-9E74-897FE4DEA67A.png

3DD44AD0-FFC2-4FE0-855E-C7ED54AA4C19.png

B89599BB-B3D2-4710-B235-4063C3727855.png

657F0AD5-36C5-457F-A9DA-D0C3FF3D4310.png

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/10/2018 8:15 am

Your skin is in great shape. I see the small scratch mark which you could soften with some acid peels and possibly dermastamping on just the scratch to stimulate healing. Everything else is superficial and thus peels would soften it. No fat loss or pits that I can see. Your skin looks good. Your allergic to the ingredients in Jollen most likely. I don't see a major pore issue. You can try clear and brilliant which is very gentle if you wish with "some" improvement. If your scared of acid only peel the scars not the other skin or see a professional.

MemberMember
(@kindlyedible)

Posted : 05/11/2018 4:29 am

20 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

Your skin is in great shape. I see the small scratch mark which you could soften with some acid peels and possibly dermastamping on just the scratch to stimulate healing. Everything else is superficial and thus peels would soften it. No fat loss or pits that I can see. Your skin looks good. Your allergic to the ingredients in Jollen most likely. I don't see a major pore issue. You can try clear and brilliant which is very gentle if you wish with "some" improvement. If your scared of acid only peel the scars not the other skin or see a professional.

What about scarred pores? What is our recommendation for that? This is from the burn from the Jolen

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/11/2018 8:47 am

@KindlyEdibleI mentioned it above ^ clear and brilliant or Fraxel dual. You will not get 100% improvement but it can help with the pores, again I would not treat your skin looks very good to me, why do something invasive that could have side effects. Clear and brilliant is much more gentle with less side effects, but it does take more treatments. I also think your face will heal more with time, again my recommendation to dermastamp and some peels.

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 05/11/2018 8:59 am

@KindlyEdiblei like to tell you that those linear indentations on your skin is not a true scar thats just a very less % of collagen loss which will fill over time and match with surrounding skin by 100%

actually that linear dents in skin is a symptom of a skin disease known as

AMVC

you can google it or read it in forum

to warn you that to not let form more dents in your skin due to disease ..from my personal experience i tell you that

stop drinking TEA/COFEE
no smoking
dont go out too much in sun
and make your immune stronger

it will decrease thr chances of more dents in skin

i know now some people tell my statement completely wrong buy i told you from my experience and my brother experience with this disease....

good luck
and your skin look perfect to me...keep smiling

MemberMember
(@kixhikari)

Posted : 05/11/2018 3:43 pm

6 hours ago, Anish004 said:
@KindlyEdiblei like to tell you that those linear indentations on your skin is not a true scar thats just a very less % of collagen loss which will fill over time and match with surrounding skin by 100%

actually that linear dents in skin is a symptom of a skin disease known as

AMVC

you can google it or read it in forum

to warn you that to not let form more dents in your skin due to disease ..from my personal experience i tell you that

stop drinking TEA/COFEE
no smoking
dont go out too much in sun
and make your immune stronger

it will decrease thr chances of more dents in skin

i know now some people tell my statement completely wrong buy i told you from my experience and my brother experience with this disease....

good luck
and your skin look perfect to me...keep smiling

Anish,

I suffer from that condition but doctors can't found out what's the trigger -and how to heal. It started like 6 months ago. The last few days it got worse a LOT they appeared all over my face super quickly. Before that the processus was slower.

Are there others things that trigger the scars appearing on the face ?
I'm really depressed and scared as they seem to appear everyday for about a week now and now I have them everywhere on my face and don't know what to do.

Have you been able to reverse the processus : make the scarring stop, and then make disappear your scars ?

thank you in advance for your help...

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 05/11/2018 8:08 pm

What scars? That can easily be covered by make up. Don't worry about it.

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 05/11/2018 8:28 pm

4 hours ago, Kixhikari said:
Anish,

I suffer from that condition but doctors can't found out what's the trigger -and how to heal. It started like 6 months ago. The last few days it got worse a LOT they appeared all over my face super quickly. Before that the processus was slower.

Are there others things that trigger the scars appearing on the face ?
I'm really depressed and scared as they seem to appear everyday for about a week now and now I have them everywhere on my face and don't know what to do.

Have you been able to reverse the processus : make the scarring stop, and then make disappear your scars ?

thank you in advance for your help...

yeah my scarring stopeed in 3 months .. they looked slowed down when i stopped using any face product and stopped taking tea cofed etc and avoiding sunlight

and most important thing i forgot you have to stop eating fish ...thats triggerig it

MemberMember
(@kindlyedible)

Posted : 05/12/2018 9:19 am

12 hours ago, Anish004 said:
yeah my scarring stopeed in 3 months .. they looked slowed down when i stopped using any face product and stopped taking tea cofed etc and avoiding sunlight

and most important thing i forgot you have to stop eating fish ...thats triggerig it

What type of tea? Is green tea ok it is anti oxidant? And does your scars look the same?

MemberMember
(@kixhikari)

Posted : 05/12/2018 9:52 am

13 hours ago, Anish004 said:

I never eat fish, nor drink tea or coffee...
I avoid sunlight at all cost
And I can't stop using moisturizing cream on my face or it becomes hella dry and all flaky (it seems that my skin scars even more when my skin is dry)

So I don't understand what's wrong with me...

By "they look slowed down", do you mean they still appear but at a slower pace ?

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 05/12/2018 11:27 am

Actually its a Genetic disease you cant do anything about that too much

but i swear those tea and fish(my brother kept eating and he kept getting random scars) when i left those it stopped scarring almost 1.5 year ago and from there i didnt got any random scars..

my scars have improved upto 30% on its own and low less depressed and also some improvement in its pigmentatiom on its own...

this disease really sucks ..watching new scars daily on face and cant do much about that.....

@kixhikari stop your moisturizer for a week and see if those random scarring slows down or keep coming...

@KindlyEdibleyed my scars look exactly same...but as i said before these arent true scars like acne scars or pox scars these are just some collagen loss which fill completely with time..my most scar filled and now vanished some scar which were deep filled upto 30%.....these are not true scars....keep hopes alive

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 05/12/2018 1:28 pm

3 hours ago, Kixhikari said:

I never eat fish, nor drink tea or coffee...

How about Fish Oil, Krill Oil, or Cod Liver Oil as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 supplements? People who are insulin resistant are known to display similar symptoms when they take fish oils.

BTW were you ever or still on Accutane?

MemberMember
(@kixhikari)

Posted : 05/12/2018 1:46 pm

2 hours ago, Anish004 said:

Actually its a Genetic disease you cant do anything about that too much

but i swear those tea and fish(my brother kept eating and he kept getting random scars) when i left those it stopped scarring almost 1.5 year ago and from there i didnt got any random scars..

my scars have improved upto 30% on its own and low less depressed and also some improvement in its pigmentatiom on its own...

this disease really sucks ..watching new scars daily on face and cant do much about that.....

@kixhikari stop your moisturizer for a week and see if those random scarring slows down or keep coming...

@KindlyEdibleyed my scars look exactly same...but as i said before these arent true scars like acne scars or pox scars these are just some collagen loss which fill completely with time..my most scar filled and now vanished some scar which were deep filled upto 30%.....these are not true scars....keep hopes alive

Is it really AMVC ? Do you know what kind of genetic disorder is it ?

30% improvement in 2 years seems so low as mine are everywhere on my face =(

I'm gonna try that and report ! Thanks for your advices

18 minutes ago, Sirius Lee said:
How about Fish Oil, Krill Oil, or Cod Liver Oil as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 supplements? People who are insulin resistant are known to display similar symptoms when they take fish oils.

BTW were you ever or still on Accutane?

I did take fish Oil last summer for about 2 months.
The scarring started in november and stopped. Came back in the end of January (I took a supplement rich in omega 3 !! for like a month without knowing =( ) and kind of slowed down till now.
A week ago the symptoms started again and it went crazy. But this time no sign of omegas 3 so I can't blame them.

I have been on accutane 10 years ago.

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 05/12/2018 8:20 pm

6 hours ago, Kixhikari said:

Is it really AMVC ? Do you know what kind of genetic disorder is it ?

30% improvement in 2 years seems so low as mine are everywhere on my face =(

I'm gonna try that and report ! Thanks for your advices
I did take fish Oil last summer for about 2 months.
The scarring started in november and stopped. Came back in the end of January (I took a supplement rich in omega 3 !! for like a month without knowing =( ) and kind of slowed down till now.
A week ago the symptoms started again and it went crazy. But this time no sign of omegas 3 so I can't blame them.

I have been on accutane 10 years ago.

take a anti histamine and try to make your immune stronger

MemberMember
(@kixhikari)

Posted : 05/13/2018 12:53 pm

16 hours ago, Anish004 said:
23 hours ago, Kixhikari said:

take a anti histamine and try to make your immune stronger

I already take anti histamine (24 hours one, but twice a day !).* when I went to hospital one week ago, the doctors advised to double the usual dose.

I have been taking them for like 3 months now. No effect...
But thank you