Notifications
Clear all

Thousands of bumps on my face!!

MemberMember
(@verydesperate)

Posted : 05/08/2018 8:33 pm

I have come here because I™m so desperate now! 
About 2 months ago I noticed more bumps on my face, kind of like whiteheads but no actual head, just raised bumps. When I squeeze them a little bit of white stuff comes out. I used to have a few but no more than like 5 on my face. Now, it has spread and my face is literally covered in them!!! 
I have no idea what caused it, I didn™t change anything about my routine or habits. I™ve tried clearasil, face scrubs, oils, everything!
I drink water, eat healthy and have had clear skin my entire life. I™m so depressed now because of it and people notice it, I can™t cover it with makeup. 
It would be impossible to squeeze all of them as it just makes it red and there™s too many & would come back. 
I wash my face twice  day, use toner and moisturize. I have no idea what to do.

Its not an allergic reaction as it™s not itchy or red, just like whiteheads but no head? I™ve done research and all I could find was it might be closed comedones but that doesn™t help. I never used to have this many ever and it™s getting worse. I don™t have them anywhere else just my face.
i used to be on the pill but I stopped in December. I don™t think it™s that because this is recent (past month) it™s not milia as it™s not hard and Full of pus.
the only thing I can think of is a bacterial infection or something as some people have usernames Nizoral (the shampoo) on their face.
please please help me 

6C3312CA-74B8-4CA0-AC02-E098E597B996.jpeg

ACBA8CB3-EA29-4F79-9F11-49753B38BE78.jpeg

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/09/2018 2:27 am

Hello, how old are you? it might be hormonal.
Also possible it could be PCOS, which is quite normal in the teens.

Are you taking enough supplements: magnesium, vitamins, zinc, omega 3s etc.?

MemberMember
(@verydesperate)

Posted : 05/10/2018 12:54 am

Hi thanks for your comment!!
i™m 18, I only take a women™s multivitamin. I never used to take any vitamins before and skin was fine :/

22 hours ago, AcneVM said:

Hello, how old are you? it might be hormonal.
Also possible it could be PCOS, which is quite normal in the teens.

Are you taking enough supplements: magnesium, vitamins, zinc, omega 3s etc.?

Hi thanks for your comment!
im 18 and never took any vitamins before and I was fine, I™m taking a multivitamin now though. And I don™t think I have any of the symptoms associated with pcos

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 05/10/2018 3:42 am

Ok, during the day is there some part of the diet which you caould cut out, f ex greasy food, energy drinks, processed food etc.?

I would recommend to also start with salicyclic acid or BP during the evenings to reduce the inflammation for now.

I am always happy to help out :)

MemberMember
(@poyraz)

Posted : 05/10/2018 4:50 pm

My friend had a similar problem though I know nothing about it.

he changed his diet, drank more water and used soap free face wash also washed his face with very cold water. Btw the face wash he used was like a cleanser for face also removed excess oil without drying up the skin. He told me lots about it but I forgot it was some time ago.

btw he also had a difference face moisturiser that didn't have oil in it (idk what I'm saying is right or not )

hope it gets better for you cos I also suffer from some thing I don't even know what it is lol but spots in general are very annoying.

edit: also try visiting a dermatologist. Tell your doctor to refer you or just go to a private one it's different in countries. Though I didn't find it helpful but at least ik I have kp on my arms andbecker's nevus on my chest.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 05/11/2018 6:01 pm

Fun fact about the pill. Sometimes the post pill breakout happend MONTHS after stopping so that couldn possibly be your issue. As someone suggested, you may need to introduce some Salicylic Acid to help with those closed comedones. If it is a hormonal issue, it may also help to note any symptoms you have (ex: are periods regular? is there a pattern to the worsening of your acne?)

It also is worth looking at your diet and lifestyle.

MemberMember
(@benditty)

Posted : 05/12/2018 7:50 pm

Looks awkward. One of my neighbor had the same issue. I will suggest you to search on google for the best solution.