Notifications
Clear all

I NEED TO GET THIS OFF SCARS OF ME !

MemberMember
(@david-coelho)

Posted : 05/08/2018 1:10 pm

Hi, im new here and i would love to know if someone know how can i remove our just r educe the size of scars.
Im free of acne because 1 year ago i started roaccutane and now this the gift from a severe 2 years of acne..and im super tired of having this..i just want to go outside and not having issues with my face..
I WOULD LOVE SOME HELP :D <3
 THANKS.

32186166_1883381231720401_8923933183334940672_n.jpg

32215256_1883381225053735_7134516642360328192_n.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/08/2018 7:47 pm

You have alot of PIE -reds or wounding post acne. This can take a year to go away or try vascular laser.

You need subcision and filler (4treatments).

RF microneedling

A resurfacing procedure like a deep peel or fully ablative erbium resurfacing just on the scarred areas.

For DIY at home dermastamping and acid peels will help.

You seem to have ethnic skin use retin a / differin / tretinorin nightly with hydroquinone or a bleaching cream with albutin and konjac. Otherwise you will discolor with treatments. 3 weeks before especially and one week break before treatment.

Treat over time as you have time and money.

See the FAQ under subcision and the various sections.

Do not treat non scarred skin.

BA

[Removed media]

MemberMember
(@david-coelho)

Posted : 05/09/2018 7:40 am

11 hours ago, beautifulambition said:
I can do all these treatments with my age? 16 and which one is the best or they are basically the same.
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/09/2018 8:15 am

If your 16 I cannot advise you legally. Several treatments of Dermastamping and lighter acid peels would be worth a try for you. I was not aware of your age before. You will do a lot of healing by yourself with time.

Honey and aloe vera is great for wounds or tripple antibiotic cream. Give your skin some months to heal first as It looks wounded post acne.

Look at the FAQ for microneedling and peels.

Please be safe and research fully, ... knowledge is power. Watch plenty of Youtube videos.

BA

MemberMember
(@david-coelho)

Posted : 05/09/2018 11:52 am

3 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

So with my age i cant do heavy treatments? just stay with creams?

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 05/09/2018 1:08 pm

@David CoelhoWhat I think he is saying is wait maybe a month or two for everything to heal up and then re evaluate. You are young so there is still the possibility of the scars healing up quite a bit. He is right that if you were of age you will most likely need a few sessions of subcision + filler and the RF Microneedling to top everything off. Since you are 16 he can't/doesn't want to formally give you advice because there are always risks involved (even if minor). If you were older than he would be able to advise those treatments. If I were you I would do a LOT of research on subcision + filler and RF Microneedling. If you feel comfortable moving forward you are getting those treatments done off of your own personal research.

MemberMember
(@david-coelho)

Posted : 05/09/2018 3:56 pm

2 hours ago, thepwhisp said:
these scars I've had some time since the end of last summer just before starting the treatment with pills, and almost 1 year later I think the pills are no longer working because I only have scars and no acne and I really wanted to remove them or reduce because I'm not feeling well, when I started to see that the acne was disappearing this super happy after it is very happy because I did not have and I was fine with these scars but now I'm not happy with them and I wanted to be able to take or reduce their size