Notifications
Clear all

What is this on my chest? Is it acne ?Someone help

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 05/03/2018 9:59 am

I've always had a clear back and chest. But last few months my chest and sometimes back will go red and blotchy. Not a spot as it don't have a head or anything but red raised bumps. My chest was like this before and I sat in the hot sun for a few hours and it disappeared and was fine and clear. Then obviously the sun went again and it was raining for a few weeks because England weather is crap. So it came back. Had  little sun today so sat out in it and only for about 20 mins not 3 hours and it wasn't as hot as last times sun. But yeah this is my chest. I don't think it's heat rash as the sun seems to help it. But what is this ? Had this on and of for months now sometimes not as bad as this. I jus wanna no what it is and what could be causing it ? Plz help. A lot more red and blotchy in person. And get it on shoulders. 

IMG_0005.PNG

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 05/03/2018 10:52 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@chanel1)

Posted : 05/03/2018 4:11 pm

Bump

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 05/04/2018 7:42 am

personally from the images I can't really see a major problem but going by your description could be anything .. inflamed hair follicles? folliculitis? heat rash ? mild fungal or yeast problem ? diet?you would probably best doing some Google searches to find something similar and a correct treatment.

but ive read of lots of people see good results using head and shoulders as a wash on their chest/back and using sudocrem, which is a cream.

( Head and shoulders is a mild anti-fungal wash & sudocrem is anti-septic)