Notifications
Clear all

Unidentified lumps that come and go. Help?

MemberMember
(@alwayshoping)

Posted : 05/01/2018 10:22 am

Okay so I've been having a lump that would always be at the same spot on my chin and just stay there for about a couple of days to a week and it's NOT a pimple. I don't know what it is, it's kind of hard under the skin but it's not a cyst because I tried popping it before and it hurt but nothing came out.
I just want to identify this and know how to prevent it from returning!!
oh and it's not huge but I can FEEL it and if I bend down long enough, I can feel the blood rush there.

I've been dealing with another random bump/lump that would just pop out on my forehead randomly and I'd say I'll get it about once every 2 months maybe?? Again, it's not a pimple, it's just hard and there's an evident (but not too obvious) rise in the affected area. The first time this happened, the affected area was so swollen that it looks like I gained fat on that part of my forehead lol. But it's getting smaller each time it appears now. I just want to know what it is and why I keep getting them..
I'm a 20 year old female btw.

MemberMember
(@liferuined123)

Posted : 05/01/2018 9:51 pm

I am sorry you are dealing with this, and I would love to try to help you but unfortunately there are many possibilities that I can't narrow down unless a picture was attached. If you don't feel comfortable attaching an image that is fine, but that would help me/other members in the community help you out. If you have insurance and seeing a dermatologist isn't too straining of a process in your country, you can never go wrong with that either. I'm sure the derm would know much more about it than we would, so that is another option to consider. Best wishes :)