Notifications
Clear all

Do any of you guys have progress social media accounts?

MemberMember
(@joshua-fenimore)

Posted : 04/30/2018 5:04 pm

Hey guys I was just curious if any of you guys have progress social media accounts?

Here is mine:  [Removed link]

I am doing an anti-inflammatory cure and seeing how that works through my food, inflammation, relaxation, emotions and stress. It's been working and mostly taking in 70% alkaline foods. 

My skin progress has been very clearing for the last 2 weeks by eating high level of alkalizing foods and healthy emotions. Major progress even if the photos don't show. The main sign is redness has been going away from my rosacea and over acidic diet causing redness.

Progress.jpgwww.instagram.com/healacnefromwithin

MemberMember
(@ludadubz)

Posted : 04/30/2018 9:32 pm

Hi Joshua,

What exactly do you eat? Is there a website or link you can provide with the type of meals you eat on a daily basis?

MemberMember
(@joshua-fenimore)

Posted : 04/30/2018 10:40 pm

Hey Ludadubz!

Yeah I am about to write on that! I'll let you know through here too!

I usually don't eat till lunch then I eat a salad and some kind of healthy raw bar.

In the salads its just a bunch of greens, onions, carrots, chives  and some kind of super healthy tasty salad dressing from Whole Foods.

For dinner I do another salad and usually sweet potato and some kind of healthy bar. So its very simple. Not much sugar just a lot of salads and something that makes me healthy such as almond and date bars. I choose the ones with very little ingredients. In between I usually take a green powder. I like it :) I do spend a lot of time walking and exercise too. Was this helpful?

I've been doing this for almost 3 weeks now.

Ludadubz liked
MemberMember
(@ludadubz)

Posted : 05/01/2018 5:00 am

Do you buy your groceries all from the same store? I saw your instagram and am going to order that vega green powder drink you had a picture of. Also, what salad dressing is the one you buy? I notice i break out if i eat anything with sugar or dairy and from grains also so im trying to stay away from all 3 of those ingredients as much as possible.

I know alot of people could appreciate what exactly are the products you buy and where you buy them from. That would help greatly with giving us a headstart to following a similar diet.

MemberMember
(@joshua-fenimore)

Posted : 05/01/2018 10:31 am

I shop at my local hy-vee, sprouts and whole foods. Any greens powder will do, I try different brands all the time for flavor. I use a brand called Tessemays I believe is the way you spell it. The plan is to get the most natural and unplayed with food.

I would study the alkaline diet and try to each day live mostly from those foods. Neutral in moderation and acidic never. My food focus is 80% alkalinity. SO mostly greens and salads.

The secret to getting results to just put in as much good as possible. I like Dr. Perricone and His diet minus fair and meat.

Also for good results, practice gratitude and go on long walks. Reduce stress, anger, frustration as much as you can etc. Peace leads to a healthy body.

Ludadubz liked
MemberMember
(@ludadubz)

Posted : 05/01/2018 2:24 pm

Thanks for the info, bro!

one question, does sugar or dairy break you out?

MemberMember
(@joshua-fenimore)

Posted : 05/01/2018 2:32 pm

I haven't had dairy for almost 10 years. If i do have it its accidentally like when I was lifting weights and I had whey and yes is caused so much bad break outs and rosacea primary. From my experience stay as far away from dairy that you can. Also I don't eat sugar either haven't for many years. The most sugar food I eat is like  healthier version protein bar like vega, no cow, armrita. 

I had very very bad skin 8 years go and healed it completely doing dr perricone 3 day diet for almost 1 year. Then it came back 2 years ago full force cause of stress, protein bars and lack of care for what I put in my body again.

Might I add I have bad skin again and bring it back to healing. I am taking a lot of time remembering what I did before and applying it back into my life. I sweat a lot cause sweat clears skin like salt water would. Huge results when I sweat. Also 20 mins of sun a day. Reliving and doing Dr perricones diet minus dairy, eggs and meat. I am so seeing results, but it does get discouraging sometimes :) Hope is alive tho

Ludadubz liked
MemberMember
(@ludadubz)

Posted : 05/01/2018 3:17 pm

I will look into Dr. Perricones diet as well. Thanks for the info again bro and good luck on your journey to clear skin!