New Breakouts after...

Notifications
Clear all

New Breakouts after 1 month of Acne.org Regiment

MemberMember
(@pucebarnacle)

Posted : 04/29/2018 3:59 pm

Hi everybody, i'm writing because after 1 month of the regiment i am having a lot of breakouts.

At the beginning everything was great, my skin cleared up very good but now in the last week my skin started to breakout with big pimples and cistic acne. I even started with AHA+ to stop the breakout but nothing... what i should do ? Was working so good at the beginning :(

In the morning i put the products on my face, but i keep it all day long and before bed i wash my face and apply again the products but with AHA+. I am doing something wrong ?

Please help me thanks a lot!

MemberMember
(@amjames)

Posted : 04/30/2018 2:20 pm

My one month mark will be Wednesday. I have seen a huge difference in my face, but withina couple days I've experienced moderate breakouts on my left side... A friend of mine told me it could be my pillowcases, even though I clean my face every morning and night our hair still holds oil... I washed all my pillowcases, and I now have been rotating them so I'm not washing pillowcases every night... Since I've done that the bumps have decreased...I hope this was helpful!!

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 05/02/2018 3:46 pm

One month is not that long to have been using an acne treatment (although I know it feels like it!) You need to give it 3-6 months to truly judge its effectiveness (sometimes even up to 8 months). Keep doing what you're doing, if it was working. It's likely just purging.

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 05/19/2018 3:54 pm

im at the same situation ! annoying ! i thought im on highway to cleartown and boom 5th week all hells loose.

MemberMember
(@pucebarnacle)

Posted : 05/19/2018 6:28 pm

On 30/4/2018 at 9:20 PM, amjames said:

My one month mark will be Wednesday. I have seen a huge difference in my face, but within a couple days I've experienced moderate breakouts on my left side... A friend of mine told me it could be my pillowcases, even though I clean my face every morning and night our hair still holds oil... I washed all my pillowcases, and I now have been rotating them so I'm not washing pillowcases every night... Since I've done that the bumps have decreased...I hope this was helpful!!

Thanks a lot i will try that, but i find it strange because if you have the acne.org regiment you have a product that kills those bacteria so i am not sure that would help... but i will try it costs nothing and thanks a lot for your suggestion!

On 2/5/2018 at 10:46 PM, klessard said:

One month is not that long to have been using an acne treatment (although I know it feels like it!)  You need to give it 3-6 months to truly judge its effectiveness (sometimes even up to 8 months).  Keep doing what you're doing, if it was working.  It's likely just purging.

Really ? So long ? Omg i hope not 8 months :( anyway thanks a lot, for you how long tooks ?

2 hours ago, MaleMuriel said:

im at the same situation ! annoying ! i thought im on highway to cleartown and boom 5th week all hells loose.

yep is super annoying! I was so happy at the beginning... but let's continue and stay strong we can do it!

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 05/22/2018 2:14 pm

On 5/20/2018 at 2:28 AM, PuceBarnacle said:
 Thanks a lot i will try that, but i find it strange because if you have the acne.org regiment you have a product that kills those bacteria so i am not sure that would help... but i will try it costs nothing and thanks a lot for your suggestion!
Really ? So long ? Omg i hope not 8 months :( anyway thanks a lot, for you how long tooks ?
yep is super annoying! I was so happy at the beginning... but let's continue and stay strong we can do it!

honestly im going to give this a few more weeks and if it will not work im going to stop. currently my acne is a bit worse than before starting and face so red...

MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 05/22/2018 4:26 pm

Unfortunately acne is not a quick fix...I'm 5 months in and it took me about 3-4 months to see noticeable changes.