Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello!
I started using Epiduo around 1 week ago and i have already started to see an improvement in my skin. There are hardly any fresh pimples and the bumps have been going down. I have moderate acne/pimples on my forehead that have not worked with any other washes or creams. My doctor prescribed me keflex for a week to calm down the redness and inflammation but epiduo has made the most improvement. I am wondering how long it toke for the acne to go down fully because there is still some redness and a few cystic pimples underneath the skin 

btw. i have naturalyly very oily skin so using epidou has dried it ou and made it alot less oily

Thankyou

Edited by sarahmilliss03

6 hours ago, sarahmilliss03 said:

hello!
I started using Epiduo around 1 week ago and i have already started to see an improvement in my skin. There are hardly any fresh pimples and the bumps have been going down. I have moderate acne/pimples on my forehead that have not worked with any other washes or creams. My doctor prescribed me keflex for a week to calm down the redness and inflammation but epiduo has made the most improvement. I am wondering how long it toke for the acne to go down fully because there is still some redness and a few cystic pimples underneath the skin 

btw. i have naturalyly very oily skin so using epidou has dried it ou and made it alot less oily

Thankyou

Give acne treatments 3 months to work fully.