Notifications
Clear all

Help me...

MemberMember
(@user659260)

Posted : 04/28/2018 1:20 pm

Hi,
Im a 16 year old girl who is struggling with acne. Sorry if my English isnt the best, Im from the Netherlands.
So I have acne. I dont have severe acne, but mild acne thats persistent. I cant describe how insecure acne has made me and how much I have changed because of this acne. Ive had acne on my face for years now and recently have also acne on my back and chest. Also, I know its gross and to much info, I always pop my pimples. Which I know, is sooo bad for me, but I just cant help it. So I have acne and terrible red scars. Im just so embarrassed and ashamed of myself for my acne. And just get anxiety from it. I dont want to go outside so much or do things because I know Im too terrified. I just want to be at home where nobody can see how I look. I also dont want to go swimming or wear sertain clothes because of the acne on my chest and back. Im just so embarrassed. Ive tried so many things to get rid of my acne, scrubs, creams, pills, spot treatments, soaps and nothing helps.... I just feel gross, even though I have a strict routine and shower everyday. I use a cleanser on my back and chest and wash my face, but it just wont go away. And I keep telling myself, you just have mild acne it isnt so bad. It will eventually go away. But Im so exhausted and desperate. Pleas can someone help me, I just dont know what do anymore and dont want to go on like this. Thank you

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 04/29/2018 2:03 am

Hey, I can tell by your writing that it definetily is a diffiult time for you. And yes acne sucks, and it suck when in school with other students with normal and nice skin...
But there is definetily a way of solving your issue, first of all I would go see the doctor and ask for maybe BCP, or some serums for the acne on the back and chest. This is most likely PCOS, and it happens in teens in many cases.
After this you can start slowly with a better diet, more vegetables, and omega 3 to lower inflammation, and zinc.

I hope some of this helped, you will get better, trust me!

MemberMember
(@ki1617)

Posted : 04/29/2018 5:44 am

Dan's Regimen helped me a lot. I made a post on it which you can read if you'd like or there are many other reviews on this website. It took about 3 months to actually work for me but, since then, my skin has been pretty clear.

Good luck, I hope you feel better :)

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 04/29/2018 6:26 am

as your 16, your probably dealing with hormonal acne.

do some research into hormonal acne using google. there is lots of things you can try. - you could also go to your doctor if needed.

try not to pick your spots as you might cause damage and scaring.

MemberMember
(@malemuriel)

Posted : 04/30/2018 1:46 pm

On 4/29/2018 at 1:26 PM, MrBakery said:

do some research into hormonal acne using google. there is lots of things you can try. - you could also go to your doctor if needed.

im 17 . recently started the regimen. can it interrupt my natural growing out of acne?

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 05/13/2018 5:19 am

On 2018-04-30 at 8:46 PM, MaleMuriel said:
On 2018-04-29 at 1:26 PM, MrBakery said:

im 17 . recently started the regimen. can it interrupt my natural growing out of acne?

no, as the regimen won't really affect ur hormones