Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, 
I’m a 16 year old girl who is struggling with acne. Sorry if my English isn’t the best, I’m from the Netherlands.
So I have acne. I don’t have severe acne, but mild acne that’s persistent. I can’t describe how insecure acne has made me and how much I have changed because of this acne. I’ve had acne on my face for years now and recently have also acne on my back and chest. Also, I know it’s gross and to much info, I always pop my pimples. Which I know, is sooo bad for me, but I just can’t help it. So I have acne and terrible red scars. I’m just so embarrassed and ashamed of myself for my acne. And just get anxiety from it. I don’t want to go outside so much or do things because I know I’m too terrified. I just want to be at home where nobody can see how I look. I also don’t want to go swimming or wear sertain clothes because of the acne on my chest and back. I’m just so embarrassed. I’ve tried so many things to get rid of my acne, scrubs, creams, pills, spot treatments, soaps and nothing helps.... I just feel gross, even though I have a strict routine and shower everyday. I use a cleanser on my back and chest and wash my face, but it just won’t go away. And I keep telling myself, you just have mild acne it isn’t so bad. It will eventually go away. But I’m so exhausted and desperate. Pleas can someone help me, I just don’t know what do anymore and don’t want to go on like this. Thank you

Hey, I can tell by your writing that it definetily is a diffiult time for you. And yes acne sucks, and it suck when in school with other students with normal and nice skin...
But there is definetily a way of solving your issue, first of all I would go see the doctor and ask for maybe BCP, or some serums for the acne on the back and chest. This is most likely PCOS, and it happens in teens in many cases.
After this you can start slowly with a better diet, more vegetables, and omega 3 to lower inflammation, and zinc.

I hope some of this helped, you will get better, trust me!

Dan's Regimen helped me a lot. I made a post on it which you can read if you'd like or there are many other reviews on this website. It took about 3 months to actually work for me but, since then, my skin has been pretty clear.

Good luck, I hope you feel better :)

as your 16, your probably dealing with hormonal acne.

do some research into hormonal acne using google. there is lots of things you can try. - you could also go to your doctor if needed.

try not to pick your spots as you might cause damage and scaring.

On 4/29/2018 at 1:26 PM, MrBakery said:

do some research into hormonal acne using google. there is lots of things you can try. - you could also go to your doctor if needed.

im 17 . recently started the regimen. can it interrupt my natural growing out of acne?

On 2018-04-30 at 8:46 PM, MaleMuriel said:
On 2018-04-29 at 1:26 PM, MrBakery said:

im 17 . recently started the regimen. can it interrupt my natural growing out of acne?
no, as the regimen won't really affect ur hormones