Notifications
Clear all

Best Skincare & Makeup products while using ACCUTANE...???

MemberMember
(@mgaudian)

Posted : 04/28/2018 11:33 am

I am a 26 year old female with cystic acne for 10+ years. After jumping through hoops, I am finally starting my accutane treament on Monday. I think I am as prepared as I can be, but a still a little nervous- as this is a pretty serious drug. I want to TRY to make the process as comfortable,  easy & hydrating as possible, so I've accumulated some products before starting, but still on the hunt. I am looking for moisturizing, non stripping "simple" ingredients in every product that I use, but I was curious if anyone out there had any suggestions for affordable toner, hydrating under eye brightening cream, setting sprays, liquid foundation & concealer, and lastly, (which I am most worried about) any serums or treatments to help with scarring! Please feel free to share other products if they have helped you, as well as any tips or advice you think might be helpful. Thanks! :)
MemberMember
(@klessard)

Posted : 05/02/2018 3:40 pm

Oh girl, I feel you. I'm 27 and have had cystic acne since I was a teenager. After MUCH trial and error, here's what I use with no break outs -

Rodan and Fields Bright Eye Complex
Soothe Rodan and Fields sunscreen as a primer (and because you should be wearing sunscreen every day)
NARS cream concealer
Bare Minerals matte powder foundation

That, along with washing my makeup brushes once a week (and changing my pillow case every other night) has done wonders!