Notifications
Clear all

Real success cases here on acne.org?

MemberMember
(@amp2695)

Posted : 04/28/2018 10:31 am

Ok so just had a question:

Acne.org has been in existence for quite a long time. Loads of people document their journeys with scar treatments on here. Does anyone have links to someone who went through a lot of treatments and had success? I saw one from yeeeaarsss ago from a latin dude who lived in venezuela i think who would travel to uk to get treatments. His case has been one of the most astonishing success scar journeys I've seen. (If it was real, I got trust issues...i know). Hs thread was like 50 pages long i think, and it spanned over 2 years. His scars looked like they improved about 80% and he had probably the most extensive scarring I've seen. Does anyone else know of any success stories with scars? not acne just scars? that can be found here on acne.org?

thanks.

MemberMember
(@childhooddreams)

Posted : 04/28/2018 12:53 pm

Are you having doubts about your treatments?

MemberMember
(@labellavita1985)

Posted : 04/28/2018 2:48 pm

Can you link this thread you're referring to?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 04/28/2018 3:03 pm

On 4/28/2018 at 11:31 AM, Amp2695 said:

Ok so just had a question:

Acne.org has been in existence for quite a long time. Loads of people document their journeys with scar treatments on here. Does anyone have links to someone who went through a lot of treatments and had success? I saw one from yeeeaarsss ago from a latin dude who lived in venezuela i think who would travel to uk to get treatments. His case has been one of the most astonishing success scar journeys I've seen. (If it was real, I got trust issues...i know). Hs thread was like 50 pages long i think, and it spanned over 2 years. His scars looked like they improved about 80% and he had probably the most extensive scarring I've seen. Does anyone else know of any success stories with scars? not acne just scars? that can be found here on acne.org?

thanks.

Well, you already know that the definition of "success" is a relative term and it largely depends on the eye of the beholder. Much like my girlfriend, who I wouldn't trade for anyone in the world (hell yeah, I would, just don't tell her about it :) ), is probably just a plain gal in the eyes of everyone else. I might see 50% improvement as a success story, whereas you might not take anything less than 80% as adequate. But only you can answer that. 

Second, most people who is not shy about coming here to kvetch nonstop about their scars don't bother coming back to report back on their treatments. WTF??! So nobody really knows, though I have no doubt some have received very good results.

Now, Ernesto's case is quite unique and you shouldn't base his scars with most of the average Joe sixpacks who congregate here. For one thing, did you know Ernesto is one of those motivational self-help gurus? I believe his positive outlook on life is a contributing force to his healing. It just resonates and I can feel the vibes. (Oh, let's sing kumbaya.) Anyway, if you haven't already, you should check out his Facebook. Pretty inspiring.

Facebook: Ernestoria [Link removed]
Twitter:  @/ernestoria [Link removed]

On 4/28/2018 at 3:48 PM, labellavita1985 said:

Can you link this thread you're referring to?

This is Ernesto's Facebook profile pic. Pretty impressive change. Nevertheless, you can still see residual scars in his presentation vids. So I'll leave you to judge for yourself.

[Media removed]

MemberMember
(@amp2695)

Posted : 04/28/2018 3:18 pm

On 4/28/2018 at 4:03 PM, Sirius Lee said:

Well, you already know that the definition of "success" is a relative term and it largely depends on the eye of the beholder. Much like my girlfriend, who I wouldn't trade for anyone in the world (hell yeah, I would, just don't tell her about it :) ), is probably just a plain gal in the eyes of everyone else. I might see 50% improvement as a success story, whereas you might not take anything less than 80% as adequate. But only you can answer that. 

Second, most people who is not shy about coming here to kvetch nonstop about their scars don't bother coming back to report back on their treatments. WTF??! So nobody really knows, though I have no doubt some have received very good results.

Now, Ernesto's case is quite unique and you shouldn't base his scars with most of the average Joe sixpacks who congregate here. For one thing, did you know Ernesto is one of those motivational self-help gurus? I believe his positive outlook on life is a contributing force to his healing. It just resonates and I can feel the vibes. (Oh, let's sing kumbaya.) Anyway, if you haven't already, you should check out his Facebook. Pretty inspiring.

On 4/28/2018 at 1:53 PM, ChildhoodDreams said:

Are you having doubts about your treatments?

not necessarily, its too early to tell, but there are days I'm very optimistic (like through the roof), and there are days when I'm like ok "how much can a scar be fixed". but only time will tell i guess.