Notifications
Clear all

Poor/slow wound healing and treatment plan

MemberMember
(@tympanicskiff)

Posted : 04/25/2018 5:17 pm

I have come to realize I have a poor healing response. Any pimple, especially in my cheek area will leave a very shallow indent in its place. I always knew that my skin healed slowly, but now I am scared to start trying different treatments, specifically using the derminator and tca peel.

Can anyone give me advice in what route I should take, especially those with the same issue. Can using the derminator cause further damage if my skin's healing ability is not the best?

thanks so much!

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 04/25/2018 6:57 pm

It's not the skin that's the problem. In fact, skin is only the outward manifestation of the internal problem. More often than not, it's your gut. If you mess up your gut flora, you not only screw up the immune system, you also tip the balance of enzymes that are critical for metabolism. I suggest you start taking probiotics to boost your gut health.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/26/2018 6:25 am

@TympanicSkiffAgree with Sirius but I would also have a few prp treatment's done in your case. You need to get the acne under control so you don't "pimple." Yes you cannot do peels if your that sensitive. RF micro -needling you can and erbium resurfacing. Please tell the doctor your poor healing abilities. You will have more down time. Expect this and potentially need more treatments at lower settings.

Afi88 liked