Notifications
Clear all

Rejuvapen

MemberMember
(@dreamers)

Posted : 04/09/2018 7:59 pm

Has anyone had Rejuvapen for their acne scars? I have an appointment for this Friday (not with PRP--too expensive) . Many people have good results with microneedling but some do not. I will be getting it done at a doctor's office. I am hopeful but nervous. I don't want my skin to look worse. I had TCA Cross 100% in Dec 2017 and want to continue with scar treatment.

IMG_7585.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/10/2018 4:57 am

You look like you need several treatments of tca cross. You can try microneedling if you wish but rf needling would be a better treatment. Dermastamping can be done at home by buying a derminator, .... why pay for something that is easily done at home monthly.

MemberMember
(@dreamers)

Posted : 04/10/2018 6:41 pm

I'm unableto take days off work for TCA Cross since it requires more down time than most treatments.I get days off during Chrstimas/NYs so I'm planning on getting it done again then.

RF needling is too expensive for me at the moment.

I'm new to microneedling and want to go to a professional to be safe. May try dermastamping later after I do more research on it. I've read good reviews of microneedling but I've read many bad ones as of late like people experiencinga loss of cheek fat, skin wrinkling, track marks. Does anyone have any thoughts, experience with this? Thank you in advance.