Notifications
Clear all

Spironolactone Breast Growth?

MemberMember
(@katylulu_)

Posted : 04/06/2018 7:05 pm

So I've only been on a low dose of 25mg Spiro for 16 days now and for the past couple of days I've experienced sore and tender breasts on the under side of them, more than I usually would during PMS. I've heard that spiro can cause breast growth so was just wondering if this might be the case?
I barely fill an A cup, always had oily skin and moderate acne since 10y/o and when I gain weight it always goes straight to my belly and face/neck. All of these are signs of high testosterone/androgens, so do you think that the anti androgen use of spiro is taking affect already or is it too soon to judge?

MemberMember
(@angelinna)

Posted : 04/11/2018 3:06 pm

I've been taking 50 mg Spiro for 1.5 months, but was on 25 mg for the first 2 weeks. I haven't experienced any soreness/tenderness, but have noticed quite some growth. I was happy with my B cups before, but really loving this side effect of Spiro, hopefully they keep on growing, lol. I know it seems like it's too soon, but I'm already noticing how my face is changing, becoming more feminine, more rounder.

Katylulu_ liked
MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 04/13/2018 12:43 pm

It only makes men's breast grow...

MemberMember
(@katylulu_)

Posted : 05/03/2018 5:02 pm

On 11/04/2018 at 9:06 PM, Angelinna said:

I've been taking 50 mg Spiro for 1.5 months, but was on 25 mg for the first 2 weeks. I haven't experienced any soreness/tenderness, but have noticed quite some growth. I was happy with my B cups before, but really loving this side effect of Spiro, hopefully they keep on growing, lol. I know it seems like it's too soon, but I'm already noticing how my face is changing, becoming more feminine, more rounder.

Glad I'm not the only one! Have you experienced any other side effects? I've recently started to get migraines this week which I've only ever had on birth control! So weird! Have you had anything similar?

MemberMember
(@angelinna)

Posted : 05/18/2018 1:24 pm

On May 3, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Katylulu_ said:
Glad I'm not the only one! Have you experienced any other side effects? I've recently started to get migraines this week which I've only ever had on birth control! So weird! Have you had anything similar?

I've tried 2 other brands before and they both gave me the worst side effects, including migraines and that's why I gave up on Spiro. I was so desperate that I decided to try Spiro again, but this time a different brand and luckily haven't experienced any bad side effects. I'm so happy that I did because after 11 weeks, I can't believe I'm now almost acne free. No more painful cysts. If you want to try my brand, its a generic brand from Canada called teva-spironolactone.

Lexipixie liked
MemberMember
(@crombieptrish)

Posted : 10/03/2018 8:24 am

Spironolactone 100mg for a year , Stopped BC then saw breast size increase , maybe the two counter acted and prevented. Occasional migraine loss of water water weight packed on by birth control, barely have oily skin and now smaller pores...urinate all the time.

MemberMember
(@cheryl-hodges)

Posted : 04/28/2019 11:29 pm

On 4/7/2018 at 8:05 AM, Katylulu_ said:

So I've only been on a low dose of 25mg Spiro for 16 days now and for the past couple of days I've experienced sore and tender breasts on the under side of them, more than I usually would during PMS. I've heard that spiro can cause breast growth so was just wondering if this might be the case?
I barely fill an A cup, always had oily skin and moderate acne since 10y/o and when I gain weight it always goes straight to my belly and face/neck. All of these are signs of high testosterone/androgens, so do you think that the anti androgen use of spiro is taking affect already or is it too soon to judge?

Hi my name is Cheryl and I have been taken Spironolactone for 9 weeks on a 25 but my doctor said that I can have 2 tables but I just want to know how long do I have to wait to I see my breast grown and please text me on this no [Number removed]just text me so I know please