Notifications
Clear all

Fish Oil was working, but stopped

MemberMember
(@zach22)

Posted : 04/02/2018 9:07 am

So to make a very long skin care story short, i have taken accutane(which i had a bad reaction to), antibiotics, and other acne treatments.
Recently went on fish oil caplets(omega brite) along with vitamin C. The next day my skin started clearing. It was literally insane, first time my skin had EVER been that clear. But around the 5th day of having CLEAR skin (still crazy to me) i broke out with tons of cysts on my forehead and chest. Im really depressed right now because of it. I want to figure out why it stopped working.
I usually take a multi vitamin with a probiotic in the mornings which i may have forgotten to take, causing me to breakout.
I also started using a sun screen(which i've always used) but maybe that made me break out?
Do you think that takinga probiotic and multi vitamin make a difference? and is there any other supplements or vitamins i should take along with what i already take?
-Mens multi-vitamin
-Vitamin C
-Fish Oil caplets
-Probiotic Pearl
-Allergy pills(some days)
Thanks guys i really miss the way my skin looked a couple days ago! It sucks that i broke out!

MemberMember
(@robinclooney)

Posted : 04/08/2018 12:24 pm

On 4/2/2018 at 8:07 PM, Zach22 said:

So to make a very long skin care story short, i have taken accutane(which i had a bad reaction to), antibiotics, and other acne treatments.
Recently went on fish oil caplets(omega brite) along with vitamin C. The next day my skin started clearing. It was literally insane, first time my skin had EVER been that clear. But around the 5th day of having CLEAR skin (still crazy to me) i broke out with tons of cysts on my forehead and chest. Im really depressed right now because of it. I want to figure out why it stopped working.
I usually take a multi vitamin with a probiotic in the mornings which i may have forgotten to take, causing me to breakout.
I also started using a sun screen(which i've always used) but maybe that made me break out?
Do you think that takinga probiotic and multi vitamin make a difference? and is there any other supplements or vitamins i should take along with what i already take?
-Mens multi-vitamin
-Vitamin C
-Fish Oil caplets
-Probiotic Pearl
-Allergy pills(some days)
Thanks guys i really miss the way my skin looked a couple days ago! It sucks that i broke out!

Hi! Your supplements sound like mine..Ive been diligently researching this and Ill share what I found out from two medical aestheticians trained in the UK and France. Both are smart, know their products, ingredients, what not to do more than any derm Ive ever seen. Both are popular, thousands and thousands of followers on blogs, vlogs, or when they make a personal appearance.

Fish oil.. I didnt know about that one until one of them mentioned it and exactly how much they take and how long to see true results and Ill go to her blog and post it to make sure I have it all correct.

Multi vitamin...a form of vitamin B is actually bad for acne so they dont recommend a once a day all encompassing vitamin for that reason.

Probiotics= Good! I chew acidophilus tabs like they are going out of style..I take 4pills 3x per day...they stay in the fridge, taste like cherry, all good! All of the antibiotics kill the good bacteria and yeast flourish on your face! How rude! Now I have whats called aMalassezia yeast fest on my face! Rude!

They both are on board with the antihistamine so yay, you! I learned something when I read it!

I will come back and edit in the correct amounts they take and recommend in the clinic and the blogs, etc. brb

this is the intellectual property ofCaroline Hirons. Allher expert yummy info can be viewed [removed] She has easy, peasy cheat sheets for everything! So cool, so easy! Check it out!