Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have started using AHA glycolic acid 10% from acne.org for fading hyper pigmentation brown acne marks. I use this on top of my Duac once daily gel (Benzoyl peroxide 5%, Clindamycin 1%) so I apply the AHA after/on top of the Duac and I leave it overnight.

To get the best results from the AHA glycolic acid is it best to use it without Duac underneath? Would I see faster results from glycolic acid for removing hyperpigmentation if I used AHA in the morning and having just AHA on my face alone and then putting just Duac on my face at night rather than using both at the same time and leaving it overnight? Or does it not matter?

Hi JJ-storm, 

If you no longer have any active acne on your skin, you may use other products along side with the Acne.org Regimen products. However if you still have breakouts, we would suggest that you avoid using any other products in conjunction with the Acne.org Regimen products as it may slow down your results.